Chapter 29 (FTC)

(A bit of soft Bakugou and training, that's basically it.)

I wake up to the sun in my face and loud knocking on the door.

After a few seconds of the person at the door not going away, I decide I'm going to have to get up.

But when I move I feel something keeping me down, something warm, did I bring a heating pad on the trip?

I look over to see non other than Kachan.

Oh.

OoooOooOh.

The events of last night in the bath rush back to me, and I feel my face start to heat up.

The knocking stops and I hear a voice, which I think is Iidas, tell us to get up or we're going to be late for training.

I look over to Kachan, his hair is slightly messier than normal, and he has his lips slightly parted exposing his rather sharp canines, his eyes are shut but not forcefully.

I wouldn't say he looks peaceful, but gosh darn it if he doesn't look adorable.

I press a kiss to his cheek and continuously nudge his should gently. It eventually rocks him awake. He sits up beside me, groaning my a bit while doing so, and grabs my hand, we're shoulder to shoulder and he's just kinda holding my hand, it's nice, calming, grounding even.

"Morning Izuku" he says tiredly, slipping more against me.

"Good morning Katsuki" I say lifting his hand to give it a small kiss.

He looks over to me bleary eyed from just waking up. I give him a small smile and blush slightly.

"Fucking hell, I love you so much Izuku"

"I Love you too Katsuki!" I respond rather chipper.

Kachan only really gets soft like this when he's sick or flustered, and apparently now the 24 hours after "sex"..? A hand job is close enough for him though, so I get nice ooey gooey Kachan for this morning.

I slowly climb over Kachans leg and sit in his leg-spread-area-space I slide down a tad. His warm ass caramel scented hands unconsciously start tangling in my messy mourning curls.

I humm in content, slouching down more, warm smile in my face, eventually after a few minutes and a couple braids in my hair we finally decide to it's time to leave are little slice of heaven and get ready for training.

We get up and while Kachan splashes water in his face in the small bathroom in the rooms, he comes out less gooey and fully awake.

Rip ooey gooey night after hand job Kachan I guess.

"Common nerd, lets get are shit together."

We say short momentary good byes as I head to my room to change, we meet back at the kitchen when I see Kachan eating breakfast with half of his bakusquad, Kaminari and Mina.

To be fair not a lot of people are still in the kitchen, we woke up a little later than we where supposed to.

There's just me, Kachan, Mina, Kaminari, Mineta and Shouji.

I just get my cereal and sit down, I eat my mini wheats silently and scroll through Instagram, hero's update quite a lot to keep there social status up but some of them have genuinely interesting lives.

Like the rabbit hero Miruko!!! She's best friends with hawks and her instagram is the only place where he gets media time!!!

They also go on trips a lot and make a lot of part time friends, as public hero's they have the right to allow others to use their quirks in times of need, need for them being tricks and shtuff, but I get a lot of data collection of random people with really cool quirks in short videos.

They also do a lot of villain updates wich is my main source for villain profiles.

Any-who.

After eating we all head to the locker rooms and change into are hero clothes.

We're are gonna be doing some quirk training but Aizawa told me before that I should try out some more things with my normal form because my Mothra form is kinda like an OP last resort.

I recently started making pincers formable in my human body, it's some weird arm thing that's kinda terrifying? But Kachan said it was hot once so I dunno. \ ( Q///-///Q ) /

I'm also now able to de-manifest my wings which was understandably scary at first but I can make them into long tattoos on my back, so I no longer need to cut holes in all my shit. My antenna are in removable but I've never really needed them gone, so there's no use trying.

My training is just manifesting my giant pincers and chopping down a single tree and re fixing it then moving on in a full circle.

It's exciting having to lug the arms around after the first three hours, and the repetitive ness is maddening, the silk making also zaps a lot out of me so I had to move from healing the trees to cutting up whatever it is that Momo makes.

-Time skip because I don't want to explain it all-

After the work out everyone is pooped out >~<.

The wild wild pussycats tell us we have to make are own food. And that's when the adrenaline kicks in.

We are given enough ingredients for curry so me and Kachan merg stations and work together. Kachan is more of the savoury spice man, so he seasons the meat, veggies and sauce. I start on the rice, the small bread biscuits and I make a sweet sauce, with the ingredient we have, for the bread so it's more of a desert after.

Uraraka seems to be stunned when she realizes that kachans cooked before with how fast he's cutting up the veggies and meat.

We have to ask Todoroki to light are fire after Kachan accidentally explodes one of ours.

The curry cooks well and tastes delicious.

Maybe because Kachan made it.

Or maybe because he's the one feeding it to me.

All I know is that this is some miracle curry.

And it's so damn good.

1040 words

( guess what's coming up bitches, the FTC attack!!! And then DORMS!!!! I'm so exited!)