Chapter 12 (USJ)

(Btw  ~ this ~ means that only Izuku can hear it with his ultra antennae.)

Izuku POV

It's Monday and Aizawa sensie said we're gooing on a sort of field trip for training! He called it the Unforceen Simulation Joint (The U.S.J) which sounds really fancyso I'm exited!!! After we all got changed into our hero costumes Iida filled us onto the bus. I'm sitting with Uraraka since we had to sit in pairs.

"SoooOOooo, what do you think we're going to be doing?" she asked playfully

"I-I'm not completely sure, it does have Unforseen in the name." I chuckle shyly

"Pfft, I guess your right!"she laughs slightly with a giant smile on her face

Everyone on the bus is chatting in their own little friend groups, I bundles up in my costumes giant shall but look up when Asui turns aroundand calls my attention.

"Hey Midoriya, I usually say what's on my mind and  I've been wondering what exactally your quirk is? kero?" she asks

"W-well it's moth mutation quirk, that gives me really strong wings and antenna for extra hearing, i-it's pretty obvious I guess?" I respond nervously

"Yeah but what else, we all know you got top three in the practical, and you got first. Kero. I saw you beat Bakugou but how did you surpass him in destroying the robots?, his quirk is practically made for that, so how'd you do it? Kero?" she asks

"M-my quirk is a moth mutation as well as a transformative I guess? It lets m-"

"WE'RE HERE!" Aizawa interupts 

Asui seems to forget the question all togethe once we leave the bus.

When we step out Uraraka squeels when she sees Thirteen, she's talked about how she's her favorite hero so I get what it must feel like since I vibrated when seeing All Might just a week earlier. I also hear Kirishima say something about Universel studios Japan which I can honestely agree with considering all the diffrent colourfull parts the dome is split up into.

Thirteen and Aizawa explain that this is going to be a sort of nateral disaster, rescue zone thingy, putting us in situations that counter our quirks and seeing how we handle it, and if we can "save" others while under pressure or something like that. I'm not completely sure because we got interupted by some purple mist.

A creepy man with hands all over himself comes through the portal? I'm not completly sure but it does seem like a cool quirk even if it belongs to a villain.

.

.

.

.

.

VILLAINS?!?!?

"Thirteen, get the students out of here, I'll try and hold them back for as long as possible!" Aizawa shouts as more and more Villains come out of the portal thing.

"Sorry, but that goes against the plans" the mist speak?

As soon as I get my thought out I'm enveloped in darkness, I close my eyes out of fear but then open them again under water?!?! I look up and start swimming as fast as possible, I'm getting light headed when I see a villain pretty far away from me in the water, he looks to have some sort of shark quirk. Perfect for water. I'm in the water. I'm vulnrable.

 Welp, Mothra it's your time to shine, I take off the shall and sadly watch it sink, Cover myself in my wings and retract my suit, and then steaming bubble form around me, I guess I've never tranformed in water befor but it's cool. Before transforming I see him glar right at me, I guess fizzing the water would kinda draw attention.