-I love you too-

Normally, she would have punched anyone who called her cute. She hated it. But she realised, she loved Gina too.

"I love you too" said Rosa.

She felt herself going bright red and smiling uncontrollably. Luckily, Gina didn't notice.

3 MONTHS LATER...

Gina and Rosa had since gotten together, they think. They had gone back to work, and even though Gina was starting to handle everything better, she continued staying at Rosa's. Gradually moving her stuff over until they fully lived together.

They had made the general rule to not show any affection whatsoever at work, and were doing a pretty good job at keeping it like that. Neither of them were ready to tell the squad yet, because even though Rosa was already out, Gina wasn't.

Now, I say they had been keeping up with their rules pretty well, and they were, until now that is.

Gina had started to feel sick, so she walked over to Rosa's desk.
"Rosie..."
"What?"

Gina sat on Rosa's lap.

"Not at work, remember?" whispered Rosa.
"No, babe I don't feel good."
Said Gina, sounding worried.
"I don't care if people find out now, I know I'm not out but I trust them, and I love you so much."

They then looked right into each other's eyes, Gina still on Rosa's lap, Rosa gently playing with Gina's hair. They were adorable. Everyone was staring in awe, until Hitchcock walked over and stood right behind them.
" Threesome?"

" Ew now I feel worse!" shouted Gina.
With that, everyone went back to working silently.