01 ▪︎ Found ▪︎

✦🅆🄴🄻🄲🄾🄼🄴✦

|Lᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Fᴏᴜɴᴅ|

✦🄴🄽🄹🄾🅈✦

___________________♛___________________

Yᴏᴜ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ I
ɴᴏ ʟᴏɢᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ.
_________________________________________

[Jimin's POV]

My legs wobble as I make one tiny step closer to the edge of the rooftop, chilly evening breeze wiping my jet black hair away from my forehead and making the fallen tears freeze on my cheek.

I glance down at the view that opens from the school rooftop. I can see the newly bloomed trees, the neon illuminated maze of streets of Seoul, and the many busy people going on about their day, too busy to notice a high school student standing on the edge of the roof.

I clench my fists by my side as I step closer and closer to the edge, one more step and I'll be gone, no one will even notice the absence of a nerdy orphan, no one will necessarily care. Just one more step, that's all I need.

Closing my eyes I take a deep breath, as my heart hammers against my ribcage threatening to jump out at any moment.

Isn't this what I wanted?

Just do it Jimin!

Just one more step.

"Jump." A sonorous voice echoes in the air, my breath hitching at the sudden sound.

No one is supposed to be in the school building at this late hour, or perhaps is it my mind playing tricks with me again?

"Or do you want me to push you?"

I slowly open my eyes with great difficulty as the dried tears stick my eyelids like superglue. Turning my head as I notice a feminine figure standing behind me, wearing a school uniform, hands stuffed into her jacket pockets, her shirt skirt doing little do hide the tanned skin of her legs, as she gazes at me expectantly, while twirling a lollipop in her mouth, her short hair dancing in the wind as it blows into her face.

I sniff, running my hand under my wet nose as I stare at her in confusion, "y-you're not supposed to say such a thing to someone w-who...i-is....trying..."

"Kill themselves?" The girl suggests nonchalantly, as she rolls her eyes, "we all are going to die sooner or later, better sooner than later." She purrs softly, as she strolls towards the edge, sitting down and swiftly swinging her legs down the edge as I gasp. "Careful!"