Ch- s e v e n t e e n

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Don't tell me, show me"

He pulled me up and spun me around to face the sinks, he started to kiss my neck as one hand moved to my throat an the other one snaked around my body going straight to my clit.

His mouth went from my jaw and cheek finding my mouth. Our tongues tangled fighting for dominance which he won of course.

I moaned breaking from the kiss as he rubbed me in circles. He went back to my jar kissing it as I was moaned and panting.

"Fuck- Erich- don't s- stop"

I felt him grow on my ass peaking up in between my thighs. I moved my hips so he was rubbing me in my lips ,wetting his dick.

He pulled his hand away from me making me whine at the lose of his touch. With one hand he pushed me to bend over to the sink.

He slammed into my with warming making me scream out squeezing my ass making it red.

He gripped my hips harder as he pulled out pulling me back so he could slam back into me. I forgot how deep he could reach in me.

"No one can fuck you like this" he spat through his teeth groaning after. "Tell me how good I fuck you"

"So -so fucking good" I moan, he grabs my hair yanking my head up "look at me" he snapped and I looking into his eyes through the mirror as he rammed into me.

"So fucking pretty" he smirked as I screamed and moaned. "F-fuck! Just l-like that" I breathed out.

"Tell me, whose the only one who can do this to you"

"You"

The steam in the room making us sweat ten times more. As his hips slap against my ass I could hear the sweet hit against each other.

My walls tightened around him which only made him go harder and faster then before. "Fucking cum" he spat and I did.

My toes curled and my legs shook "Erich fuck" I screamed as he kept going "fuck- Tori scream my name" he groaned pumping faster making my legs shake more.

With a few more thrusts he came deep inside me "fuck-" I breathed out.

"Here" he turned me around but held on as my legs stopped working for the moment. I giggled as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

He walked into the shower putting both of us under the shower. "Can you hold yourself up" he asked as his hands held me up by my ass. I nodded and he let go.

He shampooed my hair then made me lean my head back to rinse. "Round two" I smirk making him laugh "baby, you can't even stand right now" he motioned to me clinging onto him like a monkey.

"So I'm telling you to fuck me right now and your say no?" I raise an eye brow "if that's what you want, that's what you get"he smirked.

He fucked me again in the shower it felt like a mixture of pain and so much pleasure. Erich made me feel alive and not just in bed either.

That women was wrong I don't believe her about Erich and it should have even been a thought.
But it wouldn't be so bad if he did right?

I squint my eyes as light peers through my eyelids. To bright. I groan raising my head from the pillow turning my head to the other side to see Erich.

His arm resting on my back as I laid on my stomach. We were both naked with a thin sheet on us. I was fucking cold, but not at the same time with his bit of warmth.

"Erich" I groaned and pushed his shoulder, he hummed licking his lips.

"Light, bright, close" I mumbled half asleep making him chuckle "what I do? Fuck you stupid" he got up and I half assly threw a pillow at him.

He closed the curtains and jumped in bed next to me making me groan as his body hit half of mine. He nuzzled his head in the back of my neck and tucking his arm under mine interlocking our fingers.

As he laid on me fingers together it only felt right. A weird feeling filled me up from my toes to my ears.

"Do you want food?" He hummed kissing my neck making me open my neck for more access. God what the fuck was wrong with me.

He just fucked me silly and I want more.

"Hmm I need you to get better so I can fuck you  harder then before" he kissed my lips the got up.

I whined at the lack of warmth I was getting now, "I'll be back, won't be long" he walked back fully clothes and kissed my head.

I mumbled and okay and dug my head deeper in the soft pillow going back to sleep.

A/N~ feelings? we don't know her.