Chapter 29

Y/n POV

After a bit of standing in silence, I just start walking to the door, I pause then grab bakugo by the hand and continue to walk, he seems startled at first by the way his hand flinched, but his hand quickly grabbed back and started to walk with me. I smile to myself getting ready to meet up with the other classmates.

At that moment I heard not one but two belly's grumble and an intense feeling of hunger washed over me. I stopped walking and touch my belly, I should probably eat something before I use up my lunch time. I turn to bakugo and he looks at me straight in the eyes "I'm guessing you're going to say something around the lines of,, oh Katsuki you were right once more, we should eat something and stay with you allllll day" he said that last part with a huge smirk on his smug face. I cringe but that doesn't help with the pink blush that washed my face, I let his hand go but he seems to not want to do the same, on the contrary he squeezed my hand in signal of wanting to stay like that. "Come on Katsuki, you know I wouldn't say it like that, but you are right let's go get some food before lunch is over and you have to leave"

There was a sudden spark in his eyes "you want to stay with me? I don't have to go to class if you want, I can stay with you, anything for you, I don't need to be in that shitty class, come on let's go—" I cut him off "what are you talking about? Katsuki you need to go to class after, I'll go to I just need to meet up with some people" I turn around and start walking to the vending machines, bakugo follows right behind, not a sight many see.

Bakugo POV

""I know I hear them right, they wanted to stay by me, they want me, but is it the same way I want them?"" I clench my fists, and walk behind them, a slow and steady pace is something I'm not used too. We turn the corner to come face to face with none other then the fucking icy hot, y/n seems startled at first but then ... smiles!?

Y/n POV

"Oh! Todoroki! Umm long time no see" I do the infamous finger gun movement, feeling awkward on not knowing what to say... it's been a weird, especially since I don't exactly remember what happened.. he looks at me for a moment then suddenly hugs me "oh! Okay!" I hug back .