Chapter 10

Todoroki POV:

"So they finally finished training....I guess there heading home now....maybe I'll see where y/n lives.... so we can walk home together.... and go to school together...."

Baku: I'll walk you home....

y/n: yeah ok

"Why I he taking her home?! He was with her all afternoon! What more does he want?!"

They begin walking out....

Baku: so what's your relationship with the.... icyhot basterd?!

Y/n: oh you mean shoto?!

*bu-bump bu-bump* "she said my name again...."

Baku: yeah....him...

Y/n: well I don't know... I tried to be his friend but.... he said he didn't want friends....especially with me....

"NO! NO! THATS NOT TRUE! I WAS SCARED! I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY IT LIKE THAT!! I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!"

Y/n: ...hey....katsuki?...

Baku: yeah?

Y/n: is ....is there something wrong with me?.... why can't I make friends like normal people....

"NO....NO....Y/N.... DOMT THINK THAT!... I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.... I REALLY DO! .... IM JUST SCARED..."

Baku: y/n...your the most amazing person I have ever met! And if that basterd don't see that then he doesn't deserve you.... I see who you are!....the others will just use you!....

y/n: do you really think so....

Baku: I know so! You only need me! Nobody else!

"What?! He's....he's making me look bad!....he's trying to take her away!...."

Y/n: I....I.....I don't know.....

End of chapter 10.... 

yandere todoroki x reader x yandere bakugoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें