Late! Valentine's special

NOT PART OF THE STORY

Bakugou POV:

"What is taking my princess so long?"

Just the thought of Y/N gets me so horny and exited! I would masterbate to the thought of her! I don't want anyone near her! Only I can touch her! No one deserves her more than me!

Todoroki POV:

Todo: My princess, what are we waiting for?

Y/N: I thought I told Bakugou to meet us here.... I guess he didn't want to come.....

Todo: Oh sweety don't look sad he doesn't deserve you....only I do.

Y/N: What was that?

Todo: Oh nothing....

I love you so much Y/N you don't know what you do to me.... I need you.... and that basterd is trying to get in the way! I need to get rid of him so it's just you and me! Oh just thinking of you gets me turned on! I won't let anyone get in the way!

Y/N: I guess I'll text him again....

Todo: Oh don't worry... you know now he gets when people bother him *smirks*

Y/N: But he's my friend we can't go without him!

Darn it! Am I not good enough for you Y/N...

Bakugou POV:

I'm going to call my princess to see what's taking her so long.

*Ring Ring*

Y/N: Hello?

Bakugou: Hey princess! What's taking you so long to get here?

Y/N: what do you mean? I told you we where meeting at the cafe!?

Bakugou: What? But the half'n'half basterd told me tha- OMFG I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! I'll see you there princess-

That basterd you won't win!

Todoroki POV:

Oh shit I got caught!

Y/N: Shoto you have some explaining to do...

Todo: Well you know kitty! Hehe!

Y/N: Explain now!

Todo: Ok ok! I kinda, maybe, told Bakugou that we would be meeting at the * pick a place * hehe....

Y/n: why would you do that?! That's like the other side of town!

Todo: i know kitty and im sorry...*mummble* not really...

Y/n: what was that?!

Todo: nothing kitty~

Y/n POV:

"These days the boys are acting really weird....I wonder why?.... the nicknames they gave me are really weird.....

-the day ended-

Y/n: man I'm exhausted! ...i guess it's time to head back! You ready guys?!

Todo: of course kitty~

Baku: ok princess, let's get you home....

end of the late valentines special! Sorry for not doing it earlier! (*^ω^*)