Chapter 36

Y/n POV:
At some point I just let myself be dragged by this angry Pomeranian, I don't really remember where I might have left my pencil bag , I remember putting it in my backpack this morning, and I don't remember dropping my bag at any point this morning. Could someone have stolen it? But what would they want with a pencil bag?... My lips feel dry.. I should really drink more water. But before I could reach my water bottle with one hand. I came to a sudden stop. I look at Bakugo... I feel cold? I look where he is facing and see todoroki "oh hey! Has class started already? We are a bit late, I was looking for something" I start to walk towards todoroki but was held back by Bakugo, at this point my wrist was hurting, "hey umm, you are kinda hurting my wrist, can you let go already?"
I start to realise the tension these two have, the air feels unsettling and cold,,
I wasn't the only one who felt this unsettling feeling, students were looking out the windows and doors to see the scene that was happening in the hallway, I start to feel uncomfortable and embarrassed, I smack Bakugos hand and he let's go, they both look at me surprised and like if they were waiting for me to pick who I was going to "this is annoying and getting out of hand, if y'all are going to be acting like this every time I'm with either of y'all, then settle whatever childish feud y'all have with each other, till then, don't talk to me or come to me" they both look shocked and confused now, I can hear whispers everywhere, the students just watching this go down... I feel my face flush with embarrassment, I then turn to walk to class, leaving the weird scene that just happened "what is wrong with them,, this is so annoying, I'll just hang with midoriya for the time being"

----
Sorry for the super short chapter, I honestly don't know how to continue this story, but I won't stop till someone honestly tells me too, cause their are actually some people who actually enjoy this story, and I don't want to let them down. So yeah. I have finally graduated but I will be on a trip for a whole month, I'll try to do at least 3 chapters during the time I'm out, but I can't really promise anything. Thank you for understanding : Author-chan