Chapter 34

Shoto POV: 

I was a bit shocked when y/n asked me what my type was, it was them of course, everything about y/n entices me, their hair, their eyes, the way their nose looks and their body, gosh I just love them, all of them, my body heats up and I feel my morning wood. I slid my hand down and feel myself, I love y/n, I want to kiss them, to feel them, to be inside of them, to, to lock them up and keep them for myself. With that last thought I came. I head to the bathroom and freshen up. I get ready to head out and met up y/n to walk to school. 

My body heats up with the silhouette of y/n changing in their upstairs bedroom, it took every fabric of his being to not pop a boner right then and there. I cool off My body with my quirk, and go to ring the door bell, mr. Aizawa opens and leds me inside "you can sit on the couch, y/n overslept a bit so they will be a bit late" I nod, and the overly tired teacher sighs " I will be heading off now, if y/n is taking long, you have my permission, to tell them off" he chuckles and closes the door after him. I sit down and it finally dawns on me, I'm in the house alone with y/n, my body heats up and my crotch area tightens. To distract myself I get up and look at the photos on the wall, there was some that had y/n, mr.aizawa, and an unknown woman, that must be y/n mother. I look around a bit more, and see one with a middle school looking y/n, they had a bloody nose and was bruised up, they had a bandaid on every cut and was holding a small bear. I chuckled " oh that happened when I was in middle school, I accidentally kicked a kid in the nose while I was skipping class, I ended up getting beat up by his friends" I hear a laugh and turned around to face y/n "o-oh you are ready" they nod "yeah, and I'm guessing my father already left" I nod "yes mr.Aizawa has already left" I watch them head to the kitchen and make some jam and toast, they then grabbed a small carton of (fav morning drink), they grabbed their stuff and headed to the door "alright let's get going" 

We walk in comfortable silence, and I secretly watch y/n eat their morning breakfast, their drinking the drink and oh I wish I was that straw, god to be in their mouth and tasting their saliva, I need that straw, you know to add to my collection, I need think of a plan to get it without it being suspicious, I know their is a trash can near the gates of the school, I can pretend to throw it away for them and take the straw. "Hey I can take that, their is a trash can up ahead" y/n pulled away "no no don't worry about it, I can throw it away myself" I clench my jaw and draw blood from the inside of my cheek when I accidentally bit it. "Well I wanted to know the brand anyways, I've been meaning to try new drinks" they chuckle and hand it to me "well here then, it's one of my favorites so don't sell them out if you like it" I smile and nod, I head to the trash can and snatch the straw and put it in a plastic baggie, then take a picture of the carton to not make it suspicious, and throw it away. I catch up to y/n and we both head to class.

Y/n POV

We get to class and I realize that I haven't hanged out with bakugo in a while, I nod sticking with the plan to get momo and todoroki together, after a small argument I break away from todoroki, I sit in my original seat next to bakugo's seat and wait for bakugo to enter, I see momo enter and I smile at her, she glared and sits in her seat, why the hell is she still mad at me. With a sudden loud slam of the door both bakugo and kirishima enter, when bakugo realized that I wasn't sitting with todoroki and was sitting in my old seat, he smirked at todoroki and sat down, kirishima sat behind me, I wave to bakugo and he blushes, I frown "well aren't you gonna say hello you overly angry Pomeranian" he makes a small blast to my face and grumbled "woah their bakubro, got to be more careful, could have hurt them" bakugo glared at kirishima, and kirishima laughed "now now bakubro, that's not a very manly face you are making" bakugo snapped "oh shut up shitty hair!" 

————— 

Omg for those who saw the other update and was empty please forget it, I messed up and deleted the whole chapter, so that's why it was blank, also should I make the rest of the chapters spicy or make it so that random chapters are heated up and surprise you~ 

Anyways my lovelies here is y'all's water, enjoy the update while I descend into the pits of darkness. 

-Author-Chan