Chapter 16

Y/n POV: 

I walked out of the bus holding eijiros hand.... and I see the pro hero right infront of me! I let go of eijiros hand and went directly towards 13...

Y/n: you the pro hero 13 right?! 

13: yes indeed! And what is your name? *wink* 

Y/n: it's y/n! Just y/n! 

13: oh well then y/n... are you ready to train?! *smirk* 

Y/n: why of course! *giggle* 

I walk up to dad...

Y/n: *whisper* you told 13?! 

Dad: *whisper* had to, plus every teacher knows y/n...

Y/n: oh yeah! Hehe my bad! 

Dad face palmed to my forgetfulness and I laughed. I walk away to listen to what 13 was telling the rest of the class... I stand next to Denki...

Denki: psst y/n....

Y/n: yeah?

Denki: after this you wanna go eat? 

Y/n: *smirks* are you paying~ 

Denki: why of course~ *winks* 

Y/n: *giggle* ok then 

Denki: ok 

Kaminari pov: 

"Omg she said yes! I'm so happy! I can't wait!" I turn back to listen to the rest of 13 s speech...

Author pov: 

Little did poor Denki know... there where 3 people glaring at him....

Y/n POV : 

We where in inside of the USJ! It was HUGE! 13 started to explain each station, when a smoke of purple appeared in the middle.... I turned to dad and he didn't seem to notice. Actually nobody did! I turned to where it was and it seemed that there was poeple- wait those are villains! I panicked!...

Y/n: DAD LOOK! 

I point to the smoke, he looks where I was pointing and becomes worried... 

dad: 13 protect the children! These are villains! 

End.