Prologue

------

A typical day for  the Justice League. Some hero's working into the dead of night to find villain's and closure on cases, some sleeping in to get a little more rest, and others looking for what's out of the ordinary.

Today, though, is slightly different. This day, marks the beginning of a love story, but not for a League member or even an adult hero for that matter. In fact, the one participating in this love story is a child vigilantly.

A short tempered, cold exterior, and most of all a calculating look on the world. Not a child anyone thought would find love at a young age, especially with a father who doesn't know how to connect with him and ended up have a sort of distance between them.

Damian Al Ghul Wayne. The name of Batman's biological son. He was raised in a violent world and with violent people until he was ten years old. He still lived in a violent world, just not a sort of heartless violent. Instead, his new world was a vague justice. Everyone had their own brand of justice, some not agreeing with others on how it should be. Damian struggled with that sense of justice his mother taught him. The kind that only matters to his grandfather. To do his grandfather proud- not to be proud for him but for the sake of his blood.

Things in grained to his young mind don't fully go a way and it can be hurtful. Sometimes there is a disconnect between him and his family. At times, he doesn't understand them and they can not reach him. His heart aches at those times with a dull confusion and emptiness.

-----

Damian or Robin as he is know by most when it comes to heroes, he accompanied his father, batman, and two others to a meeting held at the Watch Tower. In this meeting, Wonderwoman pulled up a digital copy of a chart. Magnetic waves echoed from the center as she explained that Doctor Fate left some notes for them about the magnetic waves before temporarily moving to the astral plane to look into it himself.

"Doctor Fate explains that these waves are created by an unknown ancient magic he has never seen of heard of. Before going to the astral plane to investigate, he says they were forming a message."

"Did he know what the message was and if it wasn't from something malevolent?", speaks Batman.

"He didn't find much on that, but he did find a temple that depicted something called "The Order Of The Miraculous". These were normal humans granted access to a type of magic, but the temple was run down and everything was faded. However, he did find out an incantation for a portal.", says Zatanna.

"So the message?", piped up Flash.

"It says something like this, but with some parts missing:

Oh Ancient One, we seek you. Dark Child, we  ______ you. Help ___________________. She needs you. Your missing piece has gone. ____________________. Tiki, stop being vague and just tell them! _______, don't interrupt me, this takes ______________! Hey, Listen up Mortals, do you have a kid you spare us? ______, that sounded horrible! What? I'm sure they have plenty of kids over there, they can spare one ! _____, you are so _____. Ignore her, we need a kid- he has to be a boy, about ______ years old and single. _____, what are you saying? They would never send a kid over to ____________ Universe! They don't know ____ happening!_____ listen to that stinky cheese, he is a dummy! "

"That is a weird message."

"It seems like there were two  beings arguing......"

"Why do they need a kid? Also....single? Are they trying to set him up for a date? Why go through the effort to reach out to another universe to do that if there are probably other kids their universe?"

"Maybe they don't think....anyone there is good enough for their.....Daughter? At least, I know it's a girl from when they said she."

"This could be a farce, to make us let down our guard."

Then they get another message, but live. Synthesized waves began to go up and down as the voices spoke from the hologram in the middle of the table.

Hello? Is this thing on?

Mother, I think the little green little means it's on.

No, it's just a random green little on the microphone!

Really?

No! The microphone is on now....sigh....

In that case..... Hello! I am Majestia, an American Hero from this....universe? Is that what it's called?

Mother, I think it is Dimension.

Really?

Yes.

Hand me the Mic! Hey, so you guys are hearing this live right? Then listen up, we need you to get a cute boy to hook up with our friend. He'll probably be the brooding kind that's all 'Oh I'm mysterious and dark! So emo....', he needs to be that way because he's the other half of our Magic friend. 

Technically he doesn't have to date her, he just needs to be her other half as you said.

Yeah, whatever but I'd rather play match maker.

Kids.

Yeah, yeah.

Yes, Mother.

Look, here's what's going on. There is magic in our world and the one in control of that magic is....she is a child....I....

Mother, let me.

Hello, I have contacted you regarding a dire situation. That being my friend....she's....she's dead. More precisely, she was brought back to life but no one that. No one that she didn't tell. She was a part of a secrets group of magic users that only recently reappeared from status. One of the last remaining before that had taken care of a special box containing small gods called Kwamis. They are no longer spread out or lost. They have congregated to her side in sympathy. As a revived human, she lost a little bit of what made her alive. The only way they can spark the humanity she is slowly losing  is if she has a partner. The magic she wielded was creation it self. So to balance out and bring back her humanity, we need someone like her. Looking at her once cheerful and optimistic eyes that are starting....to dull.....

That's enough. We've said to much-this was a secret. Please, do you have a destructive child that is willing to be her friend? I wish to see her smile again..... I'm an adult.... I should have trusted her more when she said she had this. I failed her.....please, she needs peace.  She had black hair, blue eyes and ivory skin!

Mother.....

Will you help her?

The message ends and the Justice League is left to think. The message sounded genuine.

"So.... they really were setting her up with a date. How old is she? They keep saying she's a child, but old enough to date?"

"Maybe a round 15?"

"Should we do it? Maybe there is more to it that what they are saying and they've said a lot...."

"She died? She came back to life and is losing herself?"

"I still don't trust this."

"We're doing it."

Everyone snapped their heads in Batman's direction.

"What? Why?"

"If there really is a child in need of help, then I'm going."

"Yeah, because Black hair, Blue eyes didn't catch your interest."

(Hey, has anyone notice that Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman all have black hair and blue eyes? I just wanted to point that out.)

Batman glared at Flash until he looked a way in a huff.

"But it's true....", he mumbled to him self.

------------

Bye for now~