Chapter 1

-------------

Doing research on The DC universe will take too long so I am making my own alternet path with elements from cannon lore.

It's been two weeks since they began to investigate the message. The team incharge have yet to decipher it and are getting restless.

Unfortunate events unfold in the mean time. Superman gets sucked up in interdimensional politics. Red and Yellow lanterns are on the rise and radical surpremist are boycotting alien intergation to Earth. Marshan man hunter making matters worse with his controversial speech that show both the shortcomings of Earth and the fascinating wonder it holds for being such a simple, basic plant.

Green Arrow is being hunted down for calling all of the protesting, "A stupid attempt to normalize violence and hate at something humans are to petty to comprehend."

Reports that manage to keep up with his running publish statements he's made like, "I'm not going apologize for my beliefs and I refuse to let my species get set back with narrow-minded thinking."

----------

"Just what is this bullock?", says Red Robin as the news broadcasts more of the propaganda controlled by the elitists.

"I bet you five dollars I can redirect the information to more trustworthy sites.", said Orical.

"That's if there is any.", says Red Hood.

"Just redirect it Lois Lane's 24/7 Live Stream."

"Are you sure? She needs a break soon or she is going to blackout..... again.", comments Signal.

"Don't worry, She has a better schedule now. She takes turns with other professional reports so that she can sleep and eat."

"Team focus. What have any of you gathered with the latest terrorist attack?"

"It seems to be the work of this one group with access to alien tech- blaming this one species of alien, like they really don't want this particular group on the planet."

"Red Robin, look into it more with Orical."

"Sure thing!"

"Red Hood go get into contact with Green Arrow and figure out a way to get him somewhere quiet."

"Kay, you got it."

"Spoiler, Signal, can I count on you to recon Arkem ayslem?"

"Yep."

"Of course."

"Orphaner, stay nearby as backup."

Orphaner nods solemnly.

"Robin, you will be going with Nightwing to the Watch Tower."

"Affirmative."

-‐--------
Bye for now!