5

James sat up stretching it was night and Hazel wasn't with him. He stood throwing on his boxers.

He heard the shower running and went towards the bathroom smiling thinking about fu¢king her against the shower wall. He turned the knob to find it locked,

Hazel?

Ugh I'm uh, I'll be out in a minute.

Are you alright?

Yes, just I've.... Give me a second.

He heard something fall and cabinets closing. The flush of a toilet and her muttering.

Hazel?

Yeah, just a wait in the room. I'll be out shortly.

Hazel open the goddam door!

Give me a.... Fu¢k no

He heard the sound of small pebbles hitting the ground.

Looking down he saw one had slipped under the door. He bent picking it up.

F.L with 20 mg on the back he turned walking to the bedroom grabbing his cellphone.

Google showed it was Lexapro. A very strong antidepressant. He sighed, even with the pills it didn't seem to change what she wanted to do. James threw the pill angry and threw his clothes on.

He was about to shut the door behind himself when he heard Hazel calling for him.

He almost turned back but he needed some air, he couldn't think around here so he closed the door leaving.

Hazel heard the door close and was tempted to run after him but what for, he got what he needed from her and she got what she asked from him.

She sat on the bed the side he slept on was still warm. She laid down there pushing her face into the sheets his scent slightly there teasing her nostrils.

She shook her head from the way her thoughts were straying. She didn't want him. She just wanted the things he made her body feel.

James hadn't went far. He walked over to a diner a few blocks over. He was talking to a friend on the phone about Hazel. He confided everything that had happened between them over the course of two days.

He shook his head it had felt so much longer then that.

James I don't know what to say I mean if she's sure she wants to do it there is nothing you can do to sway her decision. Do you really want to keep spending time with her so that eventually when she does you'll end up getting hurt?

I know , but I can't stay away. I mean I can't explain it. She beautifully sexy as hell, funny and she seems so relaxed and comfortable in her own skin. I don't understand how, why she would want to. She's has everything a person could want, well all the qualities that's important anyway to live a happy life. She's 23 for god sakes what could you really have experienced.

Maybe something more then what she's told you.

You think. I'm gonna head back talk to her again.

Iight man good luck.

Yeah.

=======================

James yawned stretching he was tired and his back hurt from sitting up in the chair all night.

Hazel groaned and James sat straight alert holding her hand giving it a brief squeeze so she knew he was there. She turned her head her eyes opening.

Her surprise was evident seeing him there.

What are you doing here?

What kind of question is that?

We Fu¢ked James that's it. You have no obligation to be here and you had no right to call the ambulance.

Are you kidding me? I find you passed out in the kitchen and I was supposed to just leave you there? And i don't feel obligated to do sh!t. I'm here because I like you and I'm worried.

Right.

Hazel turned not believing him and snatched her hand from his.

James leaned back in the chair irritated she could think he didn't care about her.

He stood needing some space.

I'm going for a walk, i just want to let you know I think you're scared.

I'm not scared of anything.

Yes you are. So scared that if you let me in I'll hurt you. I'm not going to Hazel because regardless of what you think I know your life has value and I'm willing to get hurt to let you see that and I have no intention of failing.

James walked out sitting outside her door to worried if he left again she'd do something worse. He couldn't believe she took all those dam laxapros. She could've fu¢king overdosed but he thinks that was what she intended.

When she was finally discharged he called for a cab and they got in she still had yet to say a word to him. When they reached her house he walked her to the door and turned to leave assuming she wanted to be alone.

James?

Hmmmmm

Can you stay?

He turned without hesitation not really wanting to put distance between them anyway.
Hazel stripped as she walked to the bathroom to shower. James had no intention of giving her space again and followed after her removing his clothes as well.

Hazel got in turning on the hot spray. Her curly hair straightening immediately and James palmed his length watch it cling to her shoulders and back. Watched the droplets of water cling on for dear life on the end of her hard
nipp!es. Her rounded as$ had caused water to puddle at the arch of her back. He stepped in and before he could stop himself he gripped her arms pushing her into the shower wall.

She looked up at him in surprise but made no move to stop him. She yelped in surprise when James easily lifted her up by her as$. She wrapped her legs around him and clutched his neck.

His mouth was on hers and she let him abuse it with his teeth and tongue. She felt him pushing his length into her and sighed when he glided into her wet heat. Her head fell back and James wasted no time and began pounding her pus$y. Her back hit the porcelain wall repeatedly yet she wasn't one to complain at the sensations caused from it.

James wasn't nice. He let the frustration of her idiocy be released via her body. He bit her breast, her neck. His fingers dug roughly in her hips. His strokes only became more feverish and brutal the more she gasped and moaned.

He felt her hole start to contract and he pounded harder looking at her rolling eyes.

"That's right you bitch. €um on my di€k. You feel this. Of course you do you tight $lut. Shit look at you. Fu€king beautiful. Yes. Fu€k. "

James stroked deeply and yelled out at his €um filled her. She slid down his wet body till her feet hit the shower floor. James was panting watching her as she began soaping her curvy body. His di€k was still at full mast and Hazel laughed softly at his stamina. Jason didn't speak or move as he caught his breath. Hazel washed him down too then rinsed them both.

When she turned off the shower she didn't have to look back she could feel James body heat follow her out.

She was on her way to the kitchen when her waist was pulled and then she was pushed in her bedroom and flung on the bed.

She looked up in confusion then spread her legs quickly as James held his hard shaft.

"We're not leaving this room till you say you'll stop this foolishness. "

He locked the door for emphasis.

"We'll then I hope you have enough €um for a lifetime then because my answer isn't changing. But please feel free to use me anyway you wish. "