4

James was sitting on the staircase to Hazel's house irritated. He wanted her and for the life of him he couldn't stop thinking about her since she left him at the bowling alley. He went home then ended up turning back around scared she would ask somebody else to do what she wanted him to.

She could get into trouble, somebody could hurt her and her first time should be special.

He stood knocking and after five knocks began to get worried. He pulled out his phone calling.

Hello

What's wrong, are you okay. where are you?

Slow down guy, I'm home

Then why aren't you answering the door?

Oh it's you. I know I wasn't expecting company so I ignored it give me a moment. I'm um not decent.

I don't care open the door let me see your okay.

You asked for it mister

She hung up on him and a few moments later the door opened wide revealing her body with only a bra and pair of panties on. James looked at her curvy body up and down so tempted to just fu¢k her right there in the doorway.

He stopped smelling metal. He scanned her body again and froze seeing the blood dripping off her arm.

What the fu¢k Hazel!

What?

James walked forward pulling her with him into her house locking the door behind himself.

Bathroom

James rela...

Bathroom

Ugh this way

She led him to the bathroom and sat on the toilet pointing at the medicine cabinet.

He took out achohal, cotton and bandages and kneeled in front of her. Hazel cocked her head to the side wondering at his actions.

James dabbed the cotton ball with achohal then began cleaning her arm. There was more blood then cut he realized when it was finally cleaned. The cut was among the others, shallow but there on her forarm. He placed a bandage on it then sighed.

Why?

Because I can feel it.

He placed his hands on her thighs one hand on each leg then began squeezing them enjoying the thickness of them but he was mostly doing it to vent his anger. If he had came when she first asked maybe she would've done it.

Your hurting me James

He looked up releasing her thighs immediatly.

Sorry

Don't stop it feels good.

He squeezed her thighs again and she closed her eyes inhaling deeply.

Harder

She sighed moaning softly

He let go watching his fingerprints disapper from her thighs. Hazel parted her legs, her panty clad pus$y staring at him.

His hands ran up her thighs. When he reached her panties he grabbed the material on her mound gripping it in his fist then without warning pulled it up causing it to push hard on her cl¡t.