Chapter Fourteen

[MANGA SPOILERS IN CHAP! IF YOU WANT TO SKIP, GO AHEAD AND DM ME FOR A RECAP!]

The next morning, you went back home. Once again, you were alone with your thoughts. And that's the thing you hated the most.

Sighing, you sat down on your bed, looking at the wall. You had a few moments of silence, but then, there was a knock at the door. You weren't expecting visitors, and Shouto was with his mother. So, who could it be?

You checked your phone, scrolling over your texts.

Dabi: I'm coming over soon. I need to see my little doll.

Oh shit.

Nervously, you got to your feet, answering the door. And there Dabi stood. He looked a lot different in the daylight. The light bouncing off his pale skin. He wore a sweatshirt and some casual clothes to cover him up so he couldn't be recognizable and just seemed like some random citizen.

His deep turquoise eyes glared at you, making you want to shrink. He was pissed.

"W-what are you doing here, Dabi?" You stuttered, trying not to stumble over your words as you let him in. He locked the door behind him, shutting it quickly.

"I just wanted to see my doll." He softly grabbed your chin, making you look up at him, studying your features with a smug smile, an adoring look in his eyes. "I missed you. What have you been doing?"

You wanted to lie, but something about the way Dabi was staring at you made you tell the truth. "I was just with a friend."

"A friend, huh?" He cocked a brow, glancing over at your phone. "Why haven't you been answering my texts?"

You sighed. Guess it was finally time you told him. "Dabi, I'm sure you heard, but one of my friends died. I'm still in the grief process and I know you didn't like him, and-"

Dabi put a finger to your lips, bringing them to his. You kissed him back, letting his hands slide up your hips. You had missed him. A lot. The way he touched you, the way he cared for you, was just magic.

"You know I love you, right?"

"What?" The words caught you off guard.

"I love you."

"I don't know what you want me to say to that,  Dabi. I've only known you for so long, and I just lost someone. I can't-"

There was a look in Dabi's eyes, one that you didn't recognize. It sort of scared you. "You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" You muttered.

Then Dabi began to laugh. He laughed hard, running a hand through his hair. "Oh Dollface, sometimes you can be so naive. Do you really think that people can change? They can't. Just look at me." 

You were confused. Scared. You felt your body begin to tremble.

"Don't you remember that boy you found in the alleyway that day? Don't you remember the funeral his family had?" Dabi asked.

And then it all clicked.

"It can't be- you're not-"

"That's right, doll."

"Toya." You needed to sit down. You felt like you were going to faint. You grabbed the wall, leaning against it for balance as the shock went through you. 

"And you, (y/n), are mine." He told you, grasping your hand and forcing you to him, holding you against his chest. You fought against him, trying to break from his grip.

"Also, another thing." He said, keeping you from moving. "You know that brat Katsuki Bakugo?"

No. No. No. No. No.

"You're a monster!" You seethed, finally managing to push him away. Tears jerked at your eyes, soon falling down your cheek.

"Watch that mouth, Dollface." Angrily, you shook your hands, bringing them up and blasting him with water, turning to sprint to the door.

Once you reached it, though, Dabi pulled you back, pinning you onto the bed. "I didn't want things to be like this, but I guess they have to. You're mine now, and you always will be. I know you've been with Shouto, and if I see you with him like that again, I'll kill him."

"You're sick. You'd kill your own brother over some stupid girl? What's wrong with you!" You cried out, struggling under him.

  Dabi scowled at you. "He's not my brother. He's just some weapon Endeavor is using to become the number one hero since he couldn't do it himself."

Once again, the tears came back, Dabi wiping them away this time. "And if you try to tell the police if you try to tell a pro hero, I'll kill everyone you love."

"You're mine now, whether you like it or not."

(A/N: WHY ARE Y'ALL GOING SO FUCKING FASTTT I CANT BELIVE I HAVE OVER 25k READS RIGHT NOW AGGAGWGSHSH

But seriously, thank you guys! I honestly didn't think ppl would like this story lmao

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!