Dabi's Ending

It was over. It was all over. That was what you realized after Hawks' death. You were never going to be able to escape him. Your life had ended the day he took you.

Now you were Dabi's girl. Dabi's toy. Dabi's plaything. That's all you were. That's all you had been.

Since the last incident, you now always had to stay by his side, even for the smallest things. Like when he needed a drink, or when he wanted to get something to eat. You learned the hard way that no matter what you did, no matter how hard you tried, Dabi would win and you would lose. The only thing that would change was the amount of blood on your and his hands.

And here you sat, on Dabi's lap while Shigaraki went over some plans he had for the future. His hand trailed up and down your thighs, feeling your brand new burn scars and making you flinch a bit. The arsonist pressed a chaste kiss to your neck, making a shiver run down your spine.

What he said was right. He was all you had left. You lost so many people in your life, your father, your friends, your lovers, and the last thing you needed was to lose him. You couldn't lose him. He was all you had left, all that cared for you. All that loved you.

Once the meeting ended, Dabi waited until the others left to speak to you. You were being quiet, and behaving well recently, and he couldn't help but suspect that you were up to something.

"Doll, what's wrong? You're acting strange. Tell me what's happening." He demanded, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look up at him.

"Nothing, I was just thinking and.." You trailed off, making him cock an eyebrow.

"And?"

"I realized something. After all that's happened, after all the things we've done. I realized I love you. And you love me. All of this was for me. And it was beautiful." You told him, not even recognizing the words that left your mouth.

It seemed like Dabi didn't believe you either, because the next thing you knew, he was squishing your cheeks, tapping one heating finger against them. "I'm not in the mood for games, (y/n). Stop it now."

"I'm not lying! I'm not playing around! I'm serious. I love you. I never want to leave you, and please don't leave me. Please." You begged, and he let your face go, pulling you in for a kiss.

"You know I killed all of those people, all of those brats for you. It was all for you. To make sure I could keep you."

He would've done it anyway. He's a complete psychopath.

The small, still sane voice in your head told you, and you forced yourself to ignore it. "I know, I'm sorry it took me such a long time to understand."

"You still learned, and look at you now. You're my good girl. My baby doll. Forever and ever. Until we're gone six feet under."

You kissed him, accepting his words, and finally accepting your new life as a villain and as Touya's lover.

But did you really want to live like this? Did you really have a choice?

                           Ending: 1/3

(A/N: We're almost at 80k rn whatttt omgggg thank you guys so much for liking this shitty story  lmao

I love all of you!!! Thank you!!!