Chapter Two

Ignoring the loud chattering of the students, you stared out the window at the terrain around you. You were no longer at the academy, nor in a bustling city, no. It seemed your class was going somewhere a little more rural. You weren't really focused on that though. Your mind was thinking back on the past couple days, especially the day of the final exams.

You had passed but it wasn't like you did anything. You were partnered up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, both top students in the class, while you were just, you. Both had well thought up plans which you had gone along with. All you really did was blast Mr.Aizawa with water a few times.

"(Y/n). You okay?" Todoroki asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. Looking up at the harlequin haired boy, you gave him a small smile.

"Yeah it's just...I feel like I don't deserve to be here. I didn't deserve to pass. After all, I don't have as much passion and desire to be a prohero as you and Yaoyorozu do. I barley even helped in the exams." Your smile fell a little, as did your gaze, leaving you to stare at your thighs.

Todoroki frowned softly. Gently he touched your shoulder, turning you to him. "Listen to me, (y/n). You're strong. Stronger than you believe. Don't you remember what Mr.Aizawa said? How if it wasn't for your help, Yaoyorozu and I wouldn't have been able to pass? You just need to have faith in yourself."

"Thanks Shou."

********

Exhausted, you and your other classmates trudged out of the woods. For the past five hours or so, your new feline camp trainers had been making you fight against their wood creatures. They had told everyone that it would only take until lunch, but clearly, that was a lie. Thanks to Mr.Aizawa's tactics, you were used to teachers lying to you by now.

Your body was extremely sore and basically throbbed with pain. Your quirk, waterfall allowed you to blast water from any part of your body, if you provided enough friction. Waterfall activated through kinetic movements so if you overused it, you were basically overusing your body. It would be in complete pain, and at it's worse, you couldn't be able to move your body at all.

Thankfully, you had used it just enough that you could still move and speak. It just hurt. A lot.

After finally eating dinner, you and the other girls sat in the hot spring. While you did get along with most of the girls, you preferred spending your time with Todoroki. You were the most comfortable around him, and you could tell him about, well, almost anything

Still, it was a little nice hanging with the girls. And the warm water really helped soothe the pain your body was going through.

The only problem was that moron, grape brain Mineta was trying to peek at you and the others. But that kid who punched Izuku in the balls, Kota or something, managed to get him away.

"Man, Mineta really is the worse, isn't he? Thanks Kota!" Mina shouted to him.

Suddenly, the kid tripped backwards, falling head first into the boy's side of the hot spring.

"Um is he alright?" Uraraka questioned, a little concerned.

"I think he fell, ribbit." Tsu said.

"I'll go check on him." You murmured, stepping out of the bath and wrapping yourself with a towel. "See you guys later."

"Bye (y/n)!"

"Goodbye."

"See ya later!"

"Good luck avoiding Mineta."

********

Opening the door, you joined Mandalay and Izuku, who were both watching over the little unconcious black haired boy.

"Oh, sorry if i'm interrupting. I just wanted to see if the kid was alright." You explained to the two, walking in.

"You're not. But, um, maybe you should go. You both are a boy and a girl, and well-"

"I'm sure Deku doesn't mind. He and I are close friends, after all. We've known each other since we were kids." You told her, despite the fact that the green haired boy was doing his best not to stare at you, his face turning almost completely red.

"Nice muscles." You grinned, nudging Deku a bit as Mandalay continued on with what she was saying. It seemed that he had grown, in more ways than one.

In fact, you were impressed with how much he had changed over the span of a couple of months. How he had grown stronger with this surprise quirk and more into the hero he wanted to become. You wanted to watch him do it. You wanted to see him become the number one hero.

"But there's one thing I don't understand. Kota's so young, and yet he hates heros. I guess I find it a little strange since, almost everyone I know aspires to be a hero, or something in that arena." Deku mumbled.

"If he had a normal childhood, he probably would. But, his parents were murdered. They were pro heroes and got murdered saving civillians-"

"I'm a little tired, I think it's better if I go." You interrupted. You didn't mean to be rude, but this hit a little too close to home.

After they watched you leave, Mandalay turned to Deku. "Did I upset her?"

The green haired teen turned back to her. "(Y/n)....she's just like him. Her father was killed right in front of her, saving her life. You know the Pro hero, Tsunami?"

"Oh, so that's the student...I see."

********

"So, here's the list of targets that I want to get ridden of. Kill them. There's only one brat that shouldn't die. Katsuki Bakugo. Capture him and bring him here. See if he's willing to join." Shigaraki instructed the other villains.

Dabi sat at the bar stool, studying the list of names closely. One made his heart drop.

(Y/n) (L/n)

That girl who helped him all those years ago, he recognized her, while watching the sports festival. She had grown into quite the beautiful young woman, her soft gentle features now glowing, and her spirit becoming even more noticeable. After watching her fight, Dabi grew obsessed with her, researching and studying every little thing about her that was available.

But now, she was here, just another name on a hit list. That really pissed him off.

"Shigaraki. Why is (L/n) on this list?" Dabi chimed in.

"That little brat got in my way during the U.S.J attack. I want her gone. Dead." Those words only made Dabi even more furious.

Burning the list in his hand, Dabi watched as the paper was engulfed in blue flames, and turned into ashes. "She's a valuable asset. We shouldn't kill her."

"You're not in charge here, patchwork." Shigaraki got to his feet, stepping over to Dabi who was now standing as well. The two glared at each other, before getting interrupted by the monitor.

"Dabi's right, Tomura. I want her, along with the boy to be captured and brought back here to be recruited."

Shigaraki let out a small growl, scratching his neck. "Alright, fine. Let's just get this over with."

(A/N: And just for those wondering, yes Bird boi Hawks is going to be in this fanfic. Not for awhile though.