Epilogue

My palms were sweatiest they've ever been. I debated the right thing to say. I was hard, considering what I just saw, and my broken heart. Oh Eden, why did you have to betray me like this? With her of all people?

My mother... I felt another pang in my chest. What will happen when dad finds out? The queen cleared her throat. She was also tired of this madness. She obviously didn't want the attack to happen. I just needed to say the right thing.

I remembered how she hated the fact that I was in love with her son, and both her sons were in love with me. I knew what I had to do.

My mother would have to wait. Eden would have to leave. I had to choose between the two people I care most about in the world, and 6 billion people I didn't care about.

" I will leave Eden alone for good" I said with so much pain I couldn't take it, and a tear slipped down my face. The queen smiled for the first time in days. She said "Eden was right, you are the perfect choice. But I don't want mutts for children."

I couldn't take it, his mother not accepting me. I heard cursing from behind me, and I turned and saw Eden in all his perfection, and I got a flash of what just happed.

He glared at me, and said "Us being together or not is a choice that you get to make." He said, commanding as always.

Then I said "It is. And I will prove it" I shut off all my emotions, and said "Eden Luchevor, I never want to be with you, ever again" I know it was dramatic but his face crumpled in pain and his mom laughed cruelly.

I sank to the floor and cried harder than I ever have. I hope I the right choice.