Chapter 27.

*Giselle's POV*

I moaned out one last time as he pulled out and finished on my lower back. I smiled as his kisses traced along my shoulder to my neck.

"Good morning" he growled in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Good morning" I said warmly. He kissed me tenderly  before hopping off the bed. He made his way to the bathroom as I spoke.

"So what's on today's agenda? Oh! Did you ask Zin and Ari if they wanted to join us for lunch?" I asked.

Diggsy came back with a rag to clean me up, "uh, I meant to do it before I fell asleep last night. I'll send a message now"

"Okay cool. You think we should invite Rafa and his new lady friend, I'm dying to meet her" I said getting up. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a bra and a shirt.

"I thought about it but I wasn't sure if she was going to get overwhelmed by meeting both of his best friends and their girlfriends. I mean it wouldn't hurt to ask" he shrugged as he picked up his phone again.

I continued to get dressed, I pulled out some jeans and threw them on.
"What do you want for breakfast?" He said looking up at me.

"Oh no it's fine honey I was going to cook"

"No no, I'm cooking" he said walking up to me, he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. He kissed me on my forehead and then said, "because I need you to braid my hair" he said and cheesed really hard. I laughed and playfully pushed him. His phone buzzed twice and he pulled his phone out.

"Oh Rafa said he can't make it"

"Aww man, okay. Maybe next time... hey you know what time it is?"

"8:50"

"No, it's time for you to make me some pancakes, bacon and eggs" I said with a sassy tone and giggled.

"now don't say nothing when I tell you it's time to braid my hair" he said and chuckled making me laugh.

After breakfast and a whole Afro later, I checked the time to see it was 12:33 pm. Lunch time was coming soon and I realized we still haven't gotten word from Zin and Ari. I finished applying oil to Daveed's scalp, "all done!"

"Phew, finally. My butt was hurting." He said standing up and rubbing it. I giggled at his movements. His phone buzzed and he looked at it for a second.

"Zin said Ari is still sick and she wants to stay home to take care of her"

"Goodness, still? It's been 3 days.. it couldn't have been the food because no one else is sick."

"Yeah.. maybe she ate something before the party? I don't know"

"Hmm.. I hope she's okay."

"Im sure she is... so, what do want for lunch?"

I pondered on that question for a bit before I decided on, "Indian?"

"Sounds good" Daveed typed on his phone for a bit before putting the phone to his ear. I went upstairs to return the hair products to the bin in his bathroom. Upon returning downstairs, he was saying his closing remarks before hanging up.

"It'll be about 20 minutes"

"I can pick up the food on my way back from the post office. Have to mail these forms to my old job"