Where It All Began: (Y/N)/Alan

This is a reupload of this chapter. I found the previous one I wrote didn't do Alan's character enough justice. So here we go, a better version of it imo xD.

Also Alan "Frankenstein" Coulter. Is currently what I have in mind as (Y/N)/Alan's nickname for now, might change it in the future.

Anyway, enjoy! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadrias and Adyn breathed heavily as they grabbed onto each other, hitting each others' hands away while trying to get a hold on each other at the same time.

Shadrias snuck a hand behind Adyn's head and held it there for a second before diving down for his legs which Adyn caught on to rather quickly.

He jumped and wrapped his legs around Shadrias' body into a full-guard as he put his arm around his head, getting him into a guillotine choke as they fell onto the ground.

Shadrias on his knees, straightened up and tried escaping the choke but Adyn kept a good grip on him around his neck which ultimately forced him to tap.

Adyn let go of Shadrias neck, unwrapping his legs around him as he fell onto his back, both fighters catching their breath.

(Y/N) approached his younger brother with a smile as he offered a hand for him. Adyn gladly accepted it.

"Nice work!" He praised him.

"Thanks." Adyn sighed as he got up.

"You're really fucking annoying..." Shadrias huffed in frustration but chuckled as he looked up at Adyn.

Adyn chuckled at him. "You're the one that keeps wanting a piece of me."

"Hey Adyn, (Y/N) come into my office I need to talk to you guys for a sec." John called from his office.

The brothers and their friend exchanged nervous and curious looks but shrugged it off as the brothers headed to their coach's office.

"Close the door." John reminded (Y/N) when he entered.

"You got something for us coach?" Adyn went straight to the point as (Y/N) closed the door and walked up beside his brother.

"Yeah, I do." John said as he opened the desk's drawer and shuffled through it.

"So... what is it?" (Y/N) asked nervously as he exchanged an uncertain gaze with his brother who shrugged.

"There's a fight event coming up in two weeks that you guys wanted to join..." The two brothers nodded as John finally took out a piece of paper and put it on his desk.

"What about it? The spots were full weren't they?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Well things changed."

(Y/N) and Adyn exchanged quick confused gazes again.

"Wait, so we can still sign up?" Adyn asked.

"Yes, and that's all..." John closed his drawer and laid his arms on his desk and grasped his hands together as he smiled up at the brothers. "Thanks to Dana."

The brothers' brows lowered.

"Dana? As in Dana White?" (Y/N) asked with a hint of hope in his voice as well as his brother, his eyes said it all.

John's smile widened and nodded. "Yes."

The brothers sucked in a deep breath as (Y/N) broke into an excited laughter and shook Adyn's shoulder who merely chuckled in disbelief.