Chapter 3

'Where the hell is Yuzu it's really late already' Mei thought before sighing deeply. Mei heard the door open then closed. Mei closed her eyes and pretended to sleep then their bedroom door opened. She saw a sweaty Yuzu get some stuff to take a bath.
'What the heck? Why is Yuzu so sweaty' Mei thought while still faking her sleep.
Yuzu did not know that Mei was awake so she didn't care. When Yuzu walked inside the bathroom she began taking a bath. After she took a bath she went back to their bedroom she heard her phone *ding which ment there was a message. She went to see who message her and her eyes widened at a picture full with dead bodies. She smiled at it and stared lovingly at the pictures Lisa sent to her. While she smiled at the picture she thanked Lisa and said good night.
Mei saw Yuzu smile and stared lovingly at the screen which made her heart ache but continued faking her sleep.
"God I wanted more" Yuzu mumbled before sighing happily then laid down on the other side of the bed and slept.
'W-wanted more what the heckcis happening?' Mei thought as tears are threatening to fall done her eyes. Mei cried herself silently to sleep.

When it was morning Mei woke up feeling cold she touched at her side and turned her face to see if Yuzu was there but when she saw she was not she felt like crying again but just calmed down then went to get ready. After she got ready she asked her mother if Yuzu left early her mother told her that Yuzu went to see her cousin. Mei nodded then ate her breakfast then left she saw Yuzu talking happily with Akame then saw Akame hug Yuzu which made her heart ache even more. Then she saw Himeko walking towards her.
"Good morning Mei-mei" Himeko said
"Good morning Hime" Mei said while looking at Yuzu and Akame who greeted Harumin and Matsuri
"What's wrong Mei-mei is rhis all about Aihara Yuzu?" Himeko asked
"No I'm fine Himeko let's just go" Mei said while walking fast to the academy. When they arrived Mei got to her spot and checked everyone with the other student council.
'Yuzu where are you' Mei thought then suddenly a sweaty Yuzu, Akame, Matsuri and Harumin who were panting heavily walked towards the academy. Mei was about to scold them but then she saw blood on Yuzu's stomach, Akame's hands had blood, Harumin was holding an injured Matsuri who had been stabbed at her shoulders. They were about to help them but suddenly Yuzu collapsed but a girl was there to catch her and she was wearing a mask but Mei can see that she was worried about the blonde. She put her down slowly and opened her clothes she saw her wound and got pissed off. Then there were 2 boys running towards her with some bandages and stitches.
There were also 3 people who were wearing a pink and white jackets and 3 more people wearing dark brown jackets. They all looked worried and they told us to take them to the clinic. So We took them there, When We arrived they said that they will take care of them.
'What the hell happened' Mei thought while Harumin reported to the teachers what happened.

"What the fuck happened" Lisa asked Matsuri as Jack patched Yuzu up.
"We got ambushed when We walked towards the academy. Yuzu chan saved Harumin from being stapped. I-I'm sorry I did not know that they planned to ambush us We were all cought off guard" Matsuri said while looking at her shoulder where she got stabbed.
"Matsuri don't blame you're self it's all  our faults okay? Don't worry Yuzu is going to be fine" Akame said while looking at Yuzu who lost a lot of blood since she protected them. It was silent but when they heard Yuzu groan they all went to see if she was okay when Yuzu finally opened her eyes she looked at them.
"H-how's Harumin?" Yuzu asked
"She's fine she did not get hurt she was just scared about what happened" Matsuri said
"Thank God, that was amazing almost dieing because We got fucking off guard." Yuzu said before laughing softly
"You are really insane Yuzu and I love it" Akame said while looking at Yuzu with insane eyes
"You're both crazy" Matsuri said before smirking at the three psycho
"Let's get going, Lisa please plan our revenge were going to do it at Midnight." Yuzu said while smiling insanely at Lisa
"Of course Yuzu-sama" Lisa said before bowing then helped Yuzu get on her feet then when Yuzu got her balance they walked out and let their guards take their bags and then they left going back home.

"Taniguchi-san mind if I ask you something?" Mei asked
"What is it prez?" Harumin asked
"How did you all escape? And why did Yuzu get stabbed?" Mei asked
"We were walking towards school but then 10 people with knives were stopping us from going through. One of them said that they wanted revenge then a man was going to stab me but then Yuzu came and saved me. Yuzu, Akame and Matsuri fought but Akame got scratched then Matsuri got stabbed on her shoulder. When Yuzu saw Matsuri and Akame bleed she got pissed off she laughed like crazy.
Flash back~
"Hey you bitches" Man 1 said while holding a knife
"What the fuck do you want asshole?" Matsuri asked while glaring at the man. Then suddenly 9 more men appeared.
"We want revenge" Man  1 said then went to stab Harumin but then Harumin saw a flash then saw Yuzu infront of her get stabbed but didn't even flinch. Yuzu glared at the man who tried to stab me then punched him she took the knife out her stomach then fought them. Matsuri and Akame circled around me and tried protecting me but after a couple of moments Harumin saw Akame fall as she got scratched then Matsuri who got stabbed on her shoulder. She saw Yuzu's eyes widen and looked at the enemy.
"You fucking idiot's I'm going to kill you all just you fucking wait!" Yuzu shouted as her eyes glowed then she looked at the men with her now insane looking eyes and an insane smile and then she laughed like a maniac. She slowly killed them one by one. After she was done she helped Matsuri and Akame up.
Flash back ends~
"Thank you Taniguchi-san" Mei said
Harumin nodded then went home
'Yuzu laughing like a maniac? Eyes glowed? Smiled insanely?' Mei thought while walking home

Thank you guys so much for reading. If yall didn't know I have 2 other stories you can check it out if you want love lots^^