Chapter 4: Party Day!

Well, after all the awkwardness the day has finally came. The going away party for my friend Chase. We all get there, everyone is partying having a great time, my bestfriends all look happy, no one is trying to be a foot model or anything (even though everyone at the party knew.) It was all going good. So a few hours pass, I'm chilling on the couch with Ryan and all of a sudden Andrew comes and sits with us. He was wearing a white shirt, some tight blue jeans, and those white vans. His pants were also cuffed and it looked like he was sockless...... great😂. "How you guys feeling?" Was the first thing Andrew said. I can tell he was wayy more drunk than us so we just entertained him for a while, I don't really remember what exactly happened because I was pretty drunk myself but somehow the threeway convo became a two way convo between Andrew and Ryan. I started texting on my phone and BOOM!!! Those movements that he does started happening, and it got to me instantly. I was staring a lot harder than usual, and all of a sudden I hear Andrew say, "Hey Adrian, can I speak to you for a second?" My heart dropped a little bit, not because of him wanting to talk but because I was staring at this dudes feet like a dog for I don't know how long. I got up and followed him to his bedroom, I knew something was up when he locked the door behind me....