Chapter 3: A Foot Model?

Okay, so a couple of days pass from that moment and here we are a day before the party, we all go back to Andrew's house to make sure everything is ready for the party. Again he answers the door barefoot but for some reasons today he decides to be a little more "showy" today, and I was starting to think my friends were in on it. Now remember my friends were wearing flip flops to calm me down the other day we had to go over there, but today idk it just seemed like everyone signed up for Myfriendsfeet or something. I blatantly remember Andrew telling us to go to the kitchen to help him with something on his computer, my friends took the chairs near the table, so I sat at the bar behind them, and they definitely gave me a show😳. I never really like recording my friends so I didn't do it but I did manage to get a sneaky pic of Andrew before I left. Shortly after we finished making sure everything was ready, Andrew invited us to stay and play zombies for a while. Of course we stayed but this is when things started getting a little "weird". Andrew has a gaming chair, two bean bags, and then his bed. Once again my friends beat me to the other seating spots so I was forced to sit right next to Andrew. I know for a fact he knew what he was doing, but it still didn't stop me from looking, nor capturing another sneaky pic during a game setup. He was wayyy more seductive than before and it was almost starting to creep me out, I know he never had a problem sharing but to this extent? Something is definitely going on here.

 He was wayyy more seductive than before and it was almost starting to creep me out, I know he never had a problem sharing but to this extent? Something is definitely going on here

Andrew at the table

Andrew's feet on the bed