Just Like Old Times!

This shot is totally based upon my imagination on episode 133. I hope you all enjoy this:)

Suman and Shravan busy staring at each other when suddenly Suman's phone started ringing showing Vikram's name.

Why does he always call me whenever I don't want him to!?

"Umm, sorry. I have to take this." Suman said Shravan nodded his head in understanding.

"Hello?" She picked up.

"Arre Suman. Kaha busy ho tum? Hum are liye toh time hi nahi hai tumhare paas." Vikram said cheerfully as he always is.

I don't even want to talk to you right now, why should I spare my important time on you.

Suman thought clearly making a disgust face which went noticed by Shravan.

Why is she making this look while talking to Vikram?

"Vikram, I'm busy. I can't talk right now." Suman said and disconnected the call not listening to his reply.

"Sorry." Suman said and massaged her temples.

She is worried.

"Ek chiz puchu Suman?" Shravan asked looking at her tensed face.

"Haa, pucho." Suman said and let herself relax in his presence.

"Aaj paani puri khaane chale? Just like old times." He asked, wanting to raise the main topic there.

She didn't say anything but stared at him. Shravan thought that she might be uncomfortable.

"It's okay if you don't want--"

"Yes. I will go with you." Suman said and this time Shravan was staring at her, shocked.

"Why are you staring at me like that Fraud Malhotra?" Suman asked giggling. And at that moment Shravan and Suman knew that everything's going to be right.

She's mine.

He's mine.

"It's been so long, Sumo." Shravan pressurized her name and smiled softly.

"It is." Suman said and smiled softly too.

"Will pick you up at 5?" Shravan asked before leaving her cabin.

"Sure." Suman said and Shravan started to leave.

"Shravan!" She stopped him.

"Haa bolo." He turned around instantly waiting to hear those words.

"Let's go on your bike. As you said, just like old times." Suman said and smiled.

"No need to say, I already knew." Shravan left saying this.

This time I won't let you go. Both of them thought.

'I am taking the case back. No discussions.' Suman texted Vikram and got busy in her work. Eagerly waiting for the click to struck 5.

Vikram read her message and he knew that he is loosing Suman. She is not in his league anymore.

*******

"Sumo! Ready ho?" Shravan asked entering her room.

"Haa, bas ek minute." She said and picked her stuffs and kept her dairy in a safe place.

"Chale?" She asked.

"After you." Shravan said and let her walk before.

"Damru bhaiya! Mai aur Shravan bahar jaa rahe hai. Agar koi bhi puche hum dono kaha hai toh bata dena." Suman said as she left the house with Shravan.

"Okay didi." Damru replied and saw how his Suman Didi is happy after years.

Shravan wanted her to keep her hands on his shoulder, so did Suman want and she did. She put her hands on his shoulders.

"Just like old times." Suman said and both of them chuckled.

"Shravan?" Suman called him.

"Hmm?" He replied, eyes focused on the road.

"What do you want to talk?" She asked. She knew that the new Shravan Malhotra can never ask her out unless he don't have any reason.

"Why do think like that?" Shravan asked.

"I know you. The old Shravan Malhotra and the new Captain Shravan Malhotra. Aur aaj tum dono ke beech mein ho. Naa hi purane wale aur naa hi naye wale." She said and by that time they reached the paani puri stall.

"Okay, fine. I do want to talk to you." Shravan admitted and helped her to get off the bike.

"See, I knew you wanted to talk." Suman said and smiled.

"It's about you Sumo." Shravan said taking her towards the stall.

"Me? Mere baare mein kya?" She asked confused.

"What do you think of Vikram?" He asked boldly not wanting to beat around the bush.

"Vikram..."

"Be honest Sumo. Just today." He said.

"Vikram's a nice person. He's a good friend." She said taking a piece of paani puri.

"When did you two meet?" He asked.

"Three years back. Pehle someone else was fighting my case phir unki death ho gayi, toh Vikram was assigned." She said.

"Why do you want to marry him?" He asked.

"Chachi, chachu and Kancha wants me to." She said.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Me what? No one cared about my decision. So there's no point discussing this." She said.

"It matters Sumo, for me." He said and looked her in there eyes. Suman saw the sane look in his eyes which she saw 7 years ago, love.

"No. I don't want to marry him." She said softly.

"Why?" He asked, happy that she doesn't want to marry Vikram.

"Because its always been us. You and me. No third wheel in the picture. But now you are with Sophie." Suman said softly.

"What? Who told you I'm with Sophie?" He asked.

"I saw you both together that day, hugging and whatever you guys were talking." She said kind of annoyed. Shravan wanted to laugh out loud at her thinking about Sophie and him.

"You know, I like Sophie a lot..." He decided to tease her a bit.

"Then why are you here with me?" She asked annoyed.

"You didn't let me finish." Shravan said and went close to her. Occupying her personal space.

Her breath got stuck and Shravan could clearly see his effect on her.

"Then finish." She said somehow.

"I like Sophie a lot, but only as a friend. That day what you saw was all about you." He said.

"Me?" She was confused.

"Sophie likes me, romantically. I don't. I just wanted her to know that if I will be in a relationship with her then it would be like cheating on you." He said softly and kissed her cheeks.

"Matlab?" She asked. Totally shocked with his confession.

"You remember you made me promise not to say 'I love you' to anyone else other than you?" He asked and Suman nodded her head remembering what she said.

"So that's it. I never broke my promise, Sumo. It was always you and it's still you." Shravan said and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Ghar chale? Yaha sab dekh rahe hai." Suman said realizing their surrounding and moved away from his touch.

Shravan kind of felt offended but soon enough everything was fine when Suman wrapped her hands around his torso while riding back home, just like how she did on their fist date.

This time without saying I love you to each other, they still said it with their actions.

Actions speak louder than words.