I can't let this happen!

This one shot is how I imagine episode 129 should go.

Vikram and Suman, on their way to the court. Suman still in deep thought, thinking about Shravan.

I am sorry Shravan, I now realize that how lonely you are. I now know that you have no one with whom you can share your thoughts. You just let your thoughts stay inside you and that's when they start eating you.

At least you had me with whom you can be yourself but.... I am so so sorry.

"Suman? You okay?" Vikram asked seeing her lost.

"Maybe." She replied still in his thoughts.

"Then let's go and get your sign on the papers." Vikram said and stopped the car in front of the court.

"Hmm." She got off the car.

No no no. I can't let this happen. I can't let him be lonely anymore. I just can't. For god's sake I love....

Suman stopped in her tracks realizing what she was thinking. She loves him. She still does.

"Suman? Come." Vikram said.

"No no no. I can't let this happen Vikram. I don't want this case to continue anymore." She said and ran out of that place.

What happened to her? Why did she ran like that? Vikram thought and ignored it. Decided to talk to her later.

She ran and went to an empty garden. Sitting alone with her thoughts.

"Suman my dear?" She heard the similar voice which she heard 7 years go. She looked up and saw him.

"Papa?" Tears started coming out of her eyes.

"You know right that I can see everything?" He asked.

"Yes." She said slowly.

"He was all alone, so were you. His family was dead from inside but yours were dead in real. He faced accusings but you didn't. He was all alone taking care of his family, you were never alone. Kanchan was there with you. He faced humiliation at every stage but you didn't. He hasn't seen happiness since that day but you did." Suman looked at him shocked.

"Beta, I have seen him come this far fighting all the humiliation and proving himself and his family that they are not a family of traitor." He said.

"I know, I am not fighting the case anymore." She said.

"It's just not about the case beta. Its about everything. While he saw his family falling apart, your family was with you." A sob escaped her mouth after listening to this.

"Suman, in these past 7 years for the first time I have seen you react this much. And this happened just because he was there. Listen to your heart, beta. You still love him."

"Yes yes, I know. But you only said that me and Shravan shouldn't be together, that he is not the right person for me." Suman said.

"He always was the right person for my princess and still is. I just didn't want you both to be together at that age because at that time both of yours career were important." Vijay Tiwari said.

"But papa--" Before she can say anything, he disappeared.

I have to be with him. I can't marry Vikram. I have to do so many things, only with him.

You won't be alone, Shravan. Not anymore.

She called an auto and headed back home. It was already 6 in the evening. She saw her house getting decorated because of the ceremonies.