►PROLOGUE◄ [Edited]

For starter, I'm Marinette! I lived a happy and stable life until she came... Well who is she??? Let's just say that she really is a big fat b*tch liar, the one and only Lila Rossi.

She spread so many lies about me that I even lost count of it. Framing me, bullying me and torturing me. But you know what's worse??? My supposed to be best friends and crush ditched me to go with her. Also, my 'parents' left me because they believe her lies. H*ck!!! Even just 1 Google search, her lies will be exposed.... What can I say...? They have the same pea size brain cells!!!

"Just take the high road Mari, we can't risk of her being akumatized" LIKE MAN!!!! He knows she was lying yet decided to take side with her. I'm so done with him!! I don't even know why I even fell in love with him before in the first place. He is TOTALLY blind... Like TOTALLY!!!! He doesn't deserve the Cat Miraculous.

"Just apologize to Lila then we can all be friends" MANNNNN.... Do they think that I want to be with someone who lied a lot.... I mean A LOT!!! F*ck no!!! I'm better off alone than be with them who shares 1 brain cell!!!

Well for my 'parents'.... I don't care, really. They throw me and disowned me.... Like GuRl!! What kind of parents are you!!! Trusting a person you didn't even know!! YUCK!!

Well I got to thanked them at least, If it's not for them I wouldn't be what I am today. Well because of them I found my true friends, family and.....

My true love!!! (////)

Well.. That's all for now..... Welcome to my "Interesting (Crazy) Life"

---------

Well.... That's a lot of bad word, ngl...

Anyways, this is the summary of the story. The story will be more interesting as the story goes further!!! What adventure will come to Marinette/Ladybug's life?... Only time will tell....