Who's hand would I grab first was the unspoken question. They may have made a truce but they were silently still trying to make me choose. I took both my hands and placed them both simultaneously in the laps where their di¢ks lay looking forward. David leaned over kissing my neck and Jarrod leaned over at the same time kissing my cheek.

"Sorry." They both whispered.

We stopped at red lobster in the city. After getting seats near a back corner I sat with my back to the wall and they sat beside me. It was a awkward silence at first then a ear splitting 'Mya' rang out into the restaurant. I looked up a smile covering my face seeing Jezabelle walking over grinning with a mini skirt and halter top on walking towards us. She sat at the remaining seat across from us.

"Awww Mya I'm so happy your okay, you had us all worried sick. Do you know how annoying it was sitting around David and his blue balls."

I giggled looking to David as he whistled looking around.

"Why are you here?"

"Aren't we celebrating?"

I nodded a smile still on my face.

The waiter came over and everyone ordered. When it was my turn Jarod took me by surprise and let David pick my food. It wasn't till later I realized Jarod didn't know what I liked.

We ate and talked about things and it was fun and easy going. Towards dessert things began to become more my taste.

They had ordered everyone chocolate mousse cake. I was eating it and my eyes were closed while I savored it. It was light and fluffy, the chocolate rich in flavor. I ate it all licking the fork wishing I had more. I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me. I licked my lips embarrassed.

"So you enjoyed that my Mya?" David asked me.

I nodded then my eyes widened when he reached under the table rummaging around then took his finger and scooped some mousse off his cake then put it under the table. Then with a fake gasp he looked to me.

"Oh darn, I've dropped some cake on me, could you get that Mya."

Everyone smirked then Jarod did the same thing and Jezabelle lifted her skirt doing the same.

"Us to we've ran out of napkins."

Jarod took the napkins off the table throwing them in his drink then smirked. Looking around and seeing know one watching us I slid under the table. Crawling on my knees I went to David his beautiful di¢k was held in his hand pointing up. A nice coating of mousse on the head of it.

I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth moaning. Forgetting about the chocolate just happy to finally have his warm di¢k in my mouth. I sucked it clean removing the mousse and coating it with my saliva. I swallowed him chocking myself with it wanting to hear him lose control wanting his seed in my throat.

He gripped my hair pulling me from it. It fell from my lips with a wet popping sound. He looked down at me a grin on his face.

"Enough." was all he said.

He looked up in the direction of his brother then to me. I nodded and turned when I reached Jarod I stared for a moment. So alike but slightly different. He had a gentle curve to his di¢k. I leaned forward and took him deep.

I moaned happily just like I had dreamed he tasted wonderful and hot in my mouth. I sucked and slurped his hand guiding me then as David did stopped me before I could get my prize.

"Later." was all he said then looked to Jezabelle.

I crawled to her seeing her wet pus$y covered in mousse. I dived in licking and nipping. I loved eating pu$sy, di¢k would always be first but I could eat her pus$y all day. She gripped my head holding me still as I ate her out.

I was sticking my tongue in her hole, her panting becoming louder when David called her. She looked at him then whimpered with obvious annoyance pushed my head away. I pushed her hands away and dived back in she tried to push me away but I wanted at least one of them to finish.

I licked and sucked biting her c!it my own juices matching hers as they slid down my thighs. She clenched up and groaned €umming on my face and I licked it up enjoying my treat. When she was done I crawled back to my seat and sat in it.

Jarod and David were looking at me angrily, I knew I disobeyed them but I wanted the pleasure of making one of them ¢um. Jezabelle looked spent and satisfied. I wish Jarod and David could've shared her pleasure. The waiter came clollecting plates and dropping the check and stared at my face bluntly for three minutes before he excused himself.

Using Jezabelle's mirror I saw my face glossy with €um and my hair in disarray, what was worse was the red lipstick was smeared horribly all over my lips and chin. When Jarod and David stood you could plainly could see red smears on the zipper lines of their pants. I wasn't allowed to wipe it off but I didn't want to anyway.

Comment