Chapter 5: New Day, New feelings

" A new mission. I wonder if I'll see Zero. " Muttered under my breath. " Probably. He seems to really love me. " I once again muttered under my breath. As I ran to the next mission I had, in till Zero was there. " look, Zero I love you and I would live with you now, but since we're in the mid- " You always say that. We can live together now. Just in secret to where your teammates won't find out. " He said pleading me to come with him. " I'll go on your side, just please I-I just don't want you to leave me again... " Zero said breaking into tears while taking off his mask. " I don't want you to leave again. While I watched him cry, I ran to him crying and huging him. " Am so sorry... I wished I could be with you I can- " This must be the one you've been hanging out with right? Knuckles said looking at me. " His good! Please he wants to be good! I promise! I said shielding Zero from them. " He tried to kill Sonic! What makes you think he's safe with you?" Knuckles asked. " I love him and he loves me. We've been like this since we were friends. And I don't want leave him. " I said. " Oh I remember him! He saved Hypin! " Sliver said. " He brought me Hypin when she blacked out, and she was bleeding out of her knee. " Sliver said, trying to explain. " See! He is good! Please, he just wants to be with me. " Hypin said.

After all the arguing, they said as long as Hypin made sure that he didn't try to attack people. " look, we don't have any place for him to sleep at, so he's going to sleep with you. " Knuckles said. Those last six words echoed in her head. " W-with me?" Hypin asked for the sixth time. " Don't worry. I won't do anything... naughty. " Zero said, slowing down his speed in talking. " It's not that I don't believe you. It's just... that I never slept with a... man before..." Hypin said worryingly. 2 hours later, Zero was in the bed with Hypin. " You know, I've loved you for a long time right? " Hypin said, blushing. " Ever since... You healed my knee.  Thanks. I would probably be dead right now. " Hypin thanked him. Then, Zero got closer to Hypin, and kissed her. This lasted for about a minute. Once they stopped, Hypin asked something. " You want something to drink? Am thirsty. " Hypin said, thinking it was because how lovey dovey Zero was acting. Getting up to get something to drink, she saw wine on the table. " We have this here? Huh,  I didn't know. " She said opening a wine bottle. 1 hour later, Zero was wondering was taking her so long. He went in there, only to find Hypin drunk. "How many did you drink?!" Zero asked, while getting Hypin up. " I only drunk one... I promise. " Hyping said, even though it was seen that she drunk about 3 or more... " Why did you do that?! " Zero asked. " Because I have a lot of things on my mind! " Hypin said.

5 minutes later, It was Hypin getting lovey dovey this time. " Hey, Zero you want to have a little fun?" She asked getting on him. " No I really don't. " Zero said trying to move. " Don't worry. I'll be as naughty as you want me to be. " She said, now taking of her clothes. " Please keep them on!" Zero yelled out. She did but she was still lovey dovey. She started kissing him and he so calmed her down and she went to sleep. " I'll have to tell her about this in the morning. " Zero said, thinking about it.