Chapter 4: Friends to the end

" Why did you do that?" I asked again. " Must I explain? I've always loved you. And nothing will change that. " He said looking at me with his glistening eyes. " But... Sense were in a war... W-what if something kills you or me? We cannot be together right now. " I said, explaining. "Don't get me wrong I love you to. But right now, it's to dangerous right now... A-am sorry. " I said, forgiving. " So be it. I'll see you later I suppose... " he said floating back in the dark night sky. " Maybe later Zero. Maybe later... " I mumbled under my breath. " What are you doing? It's midnight. " Sliver asked, coming outside. " I couldn't sleep. " I answered back.

Zeros P. O. V

" Hypin! Are you okay!" I yelled out to Hypin. " Yeah it's just a little blood. " Hypin said, Watching blood pour out of her knee. " That's a lot of blood! Let me heal it!" "But you can't! It's a open wound and you don't have any healing items or anything! I can just walk to dad!" " You literally can't!" Zero says as he takes something out of his pocket. " But this can help you. " As Zero comes back to reality, he notices something. " That's what helped her... " He said looking at the Phantom Ruby.

Hyping P. O. V

" I will make sure I live... For you Zero. " I said as I looked at the sky.  

To be continued... 

Hope you liked it!!