Chapter 3: After the greeting

" S-sonic? What are you doing here?" I asked Sonic. " We were worried about you. You were taking forever. " Sonic exclaimed. " O-oh. Sorry! Heh..."I said scratching the back of my head. As I got back to the group I felt like I had to tell them,  but I didn't. " Hey, Hypin you okay? You've been acting stranger and stranger sense that one mission when you met Infinite... " Sliver asked worried.  " Did he do something too you? Did he rap- " No he didn't do any thing like that too me! It's just me and him... We're close. We were friends when we were kids... And we recognized each other when we were fighting. " I said blushing. " Wait no you mean... " " Yes that's what I mean.  He and me... We've loved each other ever sense. " I said. Now blushing even more than I was before. " I need to think about this."

Infinites P. O. V

"I want to see her again... " Infinite said,  thinking about Hypin.  " Come on Zero! Kid Hypin said. " Hey wait up for me! Kid Zero yelled. Coming back to the present, he decided to go see Hypin again.

Hypins P. O. V

"I can't sleep. I'll catch some fresh air I guess... " I said going  outside. Then I saw something in the night sky. " What is that? Wait is that... Zero? I questioned my self. " Hello Hypin. " What are you doing here?" I asked as he floated down to me. " Wait, you shouldn't be here! If they catch you being with me, their going to think that your trying to hurt me!" As I kept complaining, he did something that surprised me. He kissed me! I started blushing and getting flustered. When I was trying to talk, I kept stammering over my words. " W-why d-did y-you d-do t-that? I said, finally saying something. "Because I love you. I've always loved you. " He responded, calmly but firm.

To be continued...

Hope you like it!!!