Not Just An Act pt 5 (Charlie Gillespie x Reader)

"Okay, three...two...one. Action," Kenny yelled.

Being that it was a dry run, only the director and a few other people were there. I was off the side and Charlie was currently in the scene. (ITALICS ARE THE SCENE. OLIVIA IS Y/N'S CHARACTER)

Luke sat on the edge of the pier by the beach. He was slowly strumming his guitar. Olivia poofs behind Luke and sits next to him.

"Whatcha playing?" She asks him.

Luke looks up at her, his eyes are slightly red. "I told Julie about Caleb's Club and the mark. I told her how I felt about her. She said she was angry at me. She said we were just friends." Luke is visibly crying now and Olivia wraps her arms around him. Luke poofs away his guitar and hugs Olivia back.

"Thanks, Vee." He cries into her hair. "I really thought she was the one." He releases Olivia and they look at each other. "But then again who would love a guy who's been dead for twenty-five years." Luke chuckles a bit.

"I would," Olivia whispers really softly.

"What did you say?" Luke asked her.

"I said I would love you," Olivia replies, confidence-boosting. At that moment, Olivia kisses Luke and he kisses her back. But it's just for a moment before he pulls away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." She stands up.

"Olivia wait I-" Luke started to say. But it was too late, Olivia poofed out.

= SCENE END =

"And cut." Kenny's voice breaks the silence. I get up and walk away quickly, totally unaware of Charlie calling my name.

I just kissed Charlie Gillespie. AND I RAN.

I ended up in an empty parking lot and decided to stop walking. I didn't realize I was being followed by Charlie. I sat down on the curb and put my head in my hands. How could I be so stupid? I fell in love with my co-worker. He probably doesn't even like me.

"y/n, are you okay?" I yelped a little because I didn't realize Charlie was behind me.

"Jeez Charlie, you scared me." I turned to see Charlie sitting next to me.

"Do you hate me or something? Because after this afternoon I thought we got close." He asks.

I stiffen. I didn't expect this. "I-I don't hate you. It's complicated. I don't know." I sigh.

"Well, I know how I feel about you. How do you feel about me?" He asks.

"I- Well, um, every time I'm around you I feel sick. My head spins and I feel like you're the only person in the world. We kind of understand each other and I think you're great." I replied, blushing, and looking away.

"Oh thank god," Charlie replies.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"I feel the exact same way." Charlie lifts your chin and looks at you. "I love you."

"I love you too," I reply.
"Can I kiss you? Like for real this time." He asked.

"Sure," I reply.

And we kissed.

"Finally, Jer, you owe me five dollars." Madison, Owen, Savannah, and Jeremy were behind us.

"What? You guys bet on us?" I asked.

"Have been since the first day," Savannah replied.

"Well, Y/N, will you be my girlfriend then?"Charlie asked me.

"Why of course Mr. Gillespie," I replied laughing. "It would be my honor," I said giggling a little. Charlie stood up and then helped me up. All six of us walked back to set together and there wasn't a single frown. Charlie and I walked hand in hand. 

So hey, I guess the moral of the story is to fall in love on the set of a Netflix show. It worked for me, kind of.

THE END