Imagine - Winter Edition

You, Julie and the phantoms we're all getting super excited. It usually never snows on California but this year, it was predicted to snow.

Tomorrow was Saturday and Julie had invited you over for a sleepover with Luke, Alex and Reggie.

Despite them being phantoms, you could see them. You find out that you were connected to Reggie because he was actually your stepbrother.

As night crept closer, the temperatures dropped low enough for a slight snowfall.

Reggie, Luke and Alex watched in wonder while you and Julie were asleep on her bed.

Alex jumped to wake you both up and the five of you watched to snow fall.

Soon, there was a knock on Julie's door. Carport and Ray were grinning and had grabbed jackets so you and Julie could run out in the snow.

You and Julie grinned at each other. As you both stepped outside in your jackets, you couldn't help but shiver.

You weren't used to the cold and snow but you and Julie danced with the three ghosts and Carlos even attempted a handstand.

Julie amd Luke even managed to make a small snowman with the snow they connected off of every surface outside.

As it got really dark out, Ray told you guys to come inside.

He had made you all hot chocolate and you happily drank the cocoa as the three teenage ghosts slumped over. They were so upset that they couldn't drink the delicious and velvety liquid.

Later, Ray and Carlos went to watch a soccer game playing. You Julie and the boys decided to put on some classic Christmas movies and all cuddled together on the couch downstairs.

After defeating Caleb, the ghosts became more human. You and Julie could touch them but other people walked right through them. Flynn could see them now too and although she couldn't touch them, they became like her best friends.

You felt a head on your shoulder and looked at Julie who had fallen asleep.

The movie was still playing and the three ghosts were all cuddled together. Your hand entertwined with someone else's under the big fluffy blanket that had covered you and Julie.

Looking to the other side of you, (insert your phantom crush) squeezed your hand while the other two looked at you with stupid grins.

You let out a soft chuckle, making sure not to wake Julie.

You felt your eyes get heavy and the last words you heard were...

"I Love you."