years later...

( uhm so we gon fast forward to 5 years later so Gio can grow up... So Stef is 22 now and she lives alone in her house with her son. She ended up leaving mattia 5 years back...but hes still around because he comes to visit Gio... Mattia has moved on and is in a new relationship with Victoria...who Stef had to end up getting along with and having respect for her. Mattia and Stef still talk to thier friends they had such as Alessya and Alejandro along with kairi...kairi ended up finding new love..her names gabby( YESSS I SHIP THEM WHAT ABOUT IT)...gabby, stef and alessya are besties and they hangout from time to time. And yeah thats all yall need to know for what happened in the last 5 years (in this story) ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Stef's POV

I woke up to gio shaking me.

"Mommy Mommy get up its morning time! And papa is coming to visit!" he said excitedly.

I hated when Mattia came around...he pissed me off... Him and his little girlfriend or wife or whoever she is...

"Im up Im up" i said.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek as i sat up.

Gosh he looked more and more like mattia everyday.

I got out of bed and grabbed, picking him up. I walked to the kitchen with him as i opened the fridge.

"What do you want for breakfast bubby?" I asked Gio.

"Uh.. i want jell-o" he said pointing at it.

"No silly you need breakfast food!!" I said.

"Uhm i want captin crunch!!" He said excitedly.

"Okay lett me get it" i said.

I put him down and made his cereal as he hugged my leg.

He sat at the table and ate his cereal.

Then my phone started ringing.

I went to see who it was... It was the devil himself. I answered.

"What time do you want me over there?" He said.

"I dont know but ill have Gio ready.." i said.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Dont ask me that.." I said.

"Alright ill be over at 10" he said.

"K" i said then hung up.

I know i sound like a bitch but after what he put me through for 5 years...i cant try and be cool with him.

I got gio ready after he was done eating then we waited.

Then i heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see the devil himself.

"Is he ready" mattia asked.

"Yeah" i said give me a moment.

I grabbed Gios little backpack with all his stuff he keeps to entertain himself.

Gio was a smart kid. He knew what to do if stuff went wrong especially around that bitch Victoria.

(ALSO NO HATE TO VIC I LOVE HER ITS JUST TO THE STORY PART 😭✋🏽)

I picked up gio and walked back to the front door,where mattia took him outta my arms and i kissed gio on his cheek.

"Bye baby i love you and have fun." I said

"Mattia if anything happens to my baby ill kill you" i said.

He smirked and they left.

Asshole. I wasnt joking either after what he put me through mentally..Ill kill that bitch if something happens to my son.

I sighed as closed the front door and locked it.

The i got a phone call. It was Alessya

"What's up" i said.

"Not much just Ale bitching about the Soccer Team and stuff"

(ALEJANDRO is the coach of the boys soccer at Gios school)

"Is everything okay with it?" I asked.

"Yeah just the school and financial shit.. he'll be fine hes dealt with it before" Alessya explained.

"Oh okay" i said.

"So..hows the co-parenting going?" She asked me

"Its fine just dispite the fact that my son is around that bitch" i said as anger filled in my voice.

"Id be pissed too" Alessya said.

"I wanna cut her throat so badly.. i hate seeing her and mattia together" i said.

"WAIT-"

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR THAT ASSHOLE?" She said so shook.

"I-... Well- i guess i do... He was my first love come on!!" I said.

"Ahh okay...first love.." she said lauging.

"Yeah Ale was your first love right?" I asked her

"See we dont talk about my first love k?" She said.

"Fine but tell me who?" I asked.

"I cant say...he works for mattia." She said.

"WHAT!?" I said so shook.

"NO WAY!?" I said then i started laughing .

"What- I didnt know he worked for mattia till...after we broke up" she said.

"PLEASE!! every fucking body works for that asshole...also are you going to the masquere party on Saturday?" I asked her.

"You know i am" she said.

"We gotta go dress shopping with Gabby.." I said.

"Bet" she said.

--------------------

DONT YALL JUST LOVE CLIFF HANGERS 😆😆

JOKING!!

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE ITS FINALS WEEK AGIAN 🙄✋🏽
ALSO IDK WHY THERES TWO "VICTORIA" CHAPTERS WATTPAD IS BROKEN TBH.