FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught

Start from the beginning

"Fine, come with me tomorrow let's go to Minji" I said. Leaving him behind and went upstairs to my room.

I took a quick shower and went back to my bed. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and decided to call Changkyun. But he's not answering. Maybe he's just really busy.

From: Minkyung
Are you really that busy?

From: Minkyung
Changkyun?

From: Minkyung
Are you mad?

From: Minkyung
I'm so sorry

I've been waiting for his response but he didn't. I hope Changkyun isn't lying to me.

-------------

The next morning I asked Woosung to go with me to pay Minji a visit. We're on our way to the hospital where Minji is working.

"Why do I feel like that car is following us?" I asked Woosung referring to the red car behind us.

"What car?" He asked looking at his side mirror to check. "It sure not, maybe you're just thinking too much things" he added.

I just nodded. Maybe I was just nervous so it made me think that way. As we arrived at the hospital's parking lot I saw the red car still following us. I just ignored it maybe it's just a coincidence that they're also going here.

"Come on" Woosung said leading the way for me.

When we arrived in front of Minji's office, Woosung knocked on the door hearing Minji shouting to come in.

"Woosung you didn't text me that you'll visit" Minji said then her eyes landed on me. "Something's wrong?" She asked looking worried.

"No, she's doing great. She just wanted to have an ultrasound so that she'll show Changkyun" Woosung said then a smile appeared on Minji's face.

"I thought something's wrong. Come on" Minji said leading me to the patient bed. "I see you're doing your part as an older brother" she said smiling at Woosung.

After the ultrasound was finished we waited for the copy to get printed. I had a little talk with Minji and Woosung too.

"I'm sure Changkyun will be happy"  Minji said.

"I hope so. Thank you again" I said.

"Take care" Minho said saying goodbye one last time before we left.

Woosung and I made our way down to the parking lot. He was still looking at the ultrasound while smiling.

"You really have little kyun in your belly" he said can't stop himself from smiling.

"You know you should ask Minji out"

"Why would I?"

"You like her and she also likes you" I said then he stopped walking looking at me.

"How can you say that?" He asked stopping himself from smiling.