5

Seokjin was pissed.

Seokjin was five months pregnant, alone in the shopping mall with a craving for gummy bears and he was fucking pissed because the incubus had not come to visit him that day. None of the his baby daddies were there for Seokjin since the morning and he had to take his heavy belly and walk to this mart to buy his favourite treats.

Seokjin wanted to commit murder.

"Stupid incubus", the human cupped the bottom of belly as he threw packets of every kind of gummy bear in his cart. His stomach was not heavy or large enough to need any kind of support but he was pissed and so he had full right to be as dramatic as he wanted, "I don't need those stupid monsters, I can do my work on my own. I'm Kim fucking Seokjin, I don't need their help."

Except Seokjin did need the help of those stupid monsters because his feet hurt like hell and his stomach was starting to cramp up. Not only was his pregnancy longer, but he also had severe and early symptoms. Mood swings, swollen feet, food cravings; everything that should have happened much later had started only two months ago.

"Can't sense my angry emotion now, can you?" Seokjin cursed at Hoseok in his mind, a pout prominent on his lips. He put every and all the packets that grabbed his eyes and looked delicious, uncaring of the cost because Namjoon has already gotten him a black card for all his needs. It was weird and very hot to be spoiled so thoroughly, to have his baby daddies pamper him with gifts, jewelleries, food and sex and fulfil his every demand.

Seokjin was so lost in his fond memories and irritated cussing that he did not notice where he was going. He stumbled slightly when he hit someone with his cart, immediately looking up to apologise profusely only to freeze when he saw who the other person was.

"Seokjin?"

The man blinked his eyes in recognition before a cocky grin overtook his face, "Aww, still can't get over our break? I know it suck but you shouldn't eat all that, it's not good for your health and that squishy tummy."

Where the fuck are those monsters when you need them?! Seokjin was sure Hoseok would have killed this man with a glare if he was here. But because he was not, the human had to make do with his own unbothered eye roll.

"Whatever", he was not in the mood to talk, much less with his ex. But Seokjin was able to move only a step forward before the bastard stopped his cart with his hands, looking at him with a cock smirk that Seokjin wanted to punch of his face, "Jae, fuck off."

"You really think I cannot see your stomach bulging out of that shirt?" Jae's smirk turned mocking, sneering, "Did you really got knocked up while trying to get over me? Or were you already pregnant when we were dating?"

"None of your fucking business", Seokjin really had to wondered how damn low his standards in men were that he liked this piece of shit. But despite the anger and the disgust, he was starting to feel almost protective of his baby. He was alone in this corner of the mall with someone who had already hurt him so much with his words.

He had to stay happy and healthy for his baby to be safe.

"It's not mine, is it?" the other man looked horrified for a moment before he smiled at the eye roll Seokjin sent him, "Oh good, wouldn't have wanted to do anything with that anyway. So, who is the father?"

"Your dad", and Seokjin pushed at the cart with force, running it over the jerk's feet. Jae cursed and stepped away, looking furiously up at his ex.

"You don't know who the father is, right? You are a pathetic single bitch with a bastard's child, isn't it? Shouldn't have ever talked back to me or question my decisions, maybe then I would have still been with you but nope, you really thought you knew better than me. Hah, now look at your condition. All swollen with child but no help in sight."