3

The first week of their strange arrangement went a little... uneventful. Don't get Seokjin wrong, after being fucked by three demons and found out about his impregnation he wholeheartedly welcomed this mundane quietness and calmness of the week. He appreciated being able to just live his life with minor changes.

Those changes being Yoongi being there in the morning every day to help soothe his nausea with a magical bowl of soup. It was a normal chicken soup mixed with a secret ingredient that made him body feel relaxed and settled for the entire day. Namjoon and Hoseok would visit him occasionally, bringing gifts and other food when Yoongi would be busy making him dinner.

As he said, minor changes. Nothing eventful. He should be glad.

But he wasn't.

Seokjin was bored.

"How could you be bored?" Yoongi asked when the human shouted his feelings for the third time, "You have a tentacle monster making you rice balls and a demon visits you every day with strawberries, how the hell are you still bored?"

"The charm of you three being not humans has worn off!" Seokjin bemoaned, rolling around on the plush carpet Hoseok had got when the incubus realised he loved to lay down on the carpet rather than sit on his couch, "Now it's just... my three baby daddies spoiling me."

"Which is boring, according to you."

"Don't look at me like that!" Seokjin whined and sat up, the fabric of his oversized shirt falling off one shoulder, "It is sweet and I appreciate your care but..."

Yoongi put down the perfect ball of rice and stared at the human with a deadpan expression. Seokjin sighed, loud and very dramatic, before getting up on his feet.

"But I expected more exciting things. Like... oh! Monsters who want to kill me because I'm carrying your child!" Seokjin gasped and waved his hands around animatedly, "Or, or! Any of you ignoring me and making me feel like I'm unworthy of your attention!"

"Sorry to tell you but Dew wrote that idea and has discarded it already."

"What?"

"What?" Yoongi blinked, taking another scoop of rice, "Is a happy life where you are spoiled by three powerful beings too boring for you?"

"Now you are making me sound like an ungrateful asshole", the human crossed his hands on his chest and walked where the creature sat. The white shirt he wore, the only thing he wore, came down to the top of his thighs and did little to cover his legs, "Am I an ungrateful asshole?"

"Of course not", Seokjin sounded genuinely worried and Yoongi should console him, not stare at the smooth expanse of his naked legs, "You are just a whiny and emotional human."

"I'm not whiny!" Seokjin pouted before he looked at Yoongi's smiling face. His cheeks coloured pink and he plopped down on the empty chair beside the creature, "I'm just... human. We suck."

"You do", Yoongi placed another rice ball down on the plate and cleaned his hand with a snap, "but you are cute so it's okay."

"What do I do?" Seokjin dragged the last vowel out and fidgeted in the spot. He did not notice the attention the naked expanse of his shoulder was getting nor the heated gaze on his legs, "Taehyung is busy with his own work and so are all my friends. It's just so boring and repetitive, my routine I mean. Nothing new."

"Except for a demon, a monster and an incubus taking care of you", Yoongi whispered eyes fixated at the plush thighs. Seokjin's legs were just so cute, he wanted to trail kisses down their lengths.

"As I said, all of your charms have worn off."

Just as he popped the last of the rice in, Seokjin felt something bump against his feet. He looked down only to notice a familiar purple tentacle that he had been fucked with so long ago. Yoongi shifted a plate of kimchi towards him as he smiled and let more of his tentacles crawl down the length of his pants and out towards Seokjin.