"Okay let's do this" Michael said breaking the silence.

"Its okay to be okay" Luke smiled "Just follow us"

We walked into the building together and waited at the front desk.

Micheal cleared his throat to get the attention of the extremely feed up looking receptionist, she rolled her eyes "Name?"

"We're here to see Dr March" Micheal answered very casually. The lady didn't ask again and simply signed "Dr Marsh, third on the left" she pointed us where to go "Only two people are allowed into the Dr office at once so the rest of you can wait over there.

"I can go in with you" Luke spoke up, trying to be comforting.

"No its okay, I will go in" Ashton patted Lukes back, Luke nodded back to him. Ashton and I walked towards away leaving the boys in the waiting area.

Ashton knocked on the door gently, we waited for a second before the door opened. Mr Marsh opened the door with a smile.

"Come in" We all hurried into the simple doctors office "Ava, please take a seat on the bed"

I froze hearing my name come out of him mouth.

"Ava, can you please take a seat on the bed" Mr Marsh repeated.

"Sorry" I mumbled, walking across the small room and sitting on the edge of the uncomfortable hospital bed.

"So what can I do for you" he said closing the door and taking a seat at the small desk in the corner.

"She rolled off a bed and hurt her arm" Ashton chucked, looking at me. Dr Marsh let out a light laugh before walking over to me "It was like three days ago but It looks really bad so we figured it needed looking at"

"Okay Ava, it still quite swollen so that's not a good sign" he carefully held my arm "does it hurt when I touch here?"

"Yes" I winced. I bit my lip as Dr Marsh carried on feeling my arm in different places asking if it hurt which yes it always did.

"Okay, I think there could be a fracture, so I'm going to send you to X-ray" He smile going back to his desk and starting to type away at his computer.

"Okay, thank you" Ashton smiled. Dr Marsh handed him a referral note "Should we come back after"

"Yeah, I've sent a message to Sue on the X-ray desk so you can go straight though" he said opening the door letting us all out "Just come back when your done and we can figure out out next move"

~~~~~~~

The X-ray didn't take long at all. The clinic was basically empty luckily. We walked back to Dr Marsh's room and knocked once again.

"Come in, I'll get get your x-Ray up on the computer"

We walked in and took a seat.

"So this is X-ray of your arm" He explained pointing to the screen.

"Is it broken ?" Ashton asked staring at the screen of the computer.

"I'm afraid so, if you look here there's a hair line fracture along your fore arm" he sympathetically smiled.

"So she'll need a cast"

"Unfortunately yes. It will need to stay on for three weeks" he started typing o him computer again "You will probably be able to start using your arm in about a week but go steady okay. Make sure you don't get any water on the cast, you'll need to wrap a plastic bag round it in the shower"

We all nodded towards Dr Marsh as he spoke.

"I can put the cast on here, just wait a minute and i'll get a nurse to bring me the stuff. What color would you like ?" He said getting up and walking over to the door.