Her words brought a genuine smile on my face.

"Thanks, Ky! But I'm even more proud to call you my best friend." I whispered back, and pulled out of the hug.

"If you'll are done with the love affair, can we leave?" Kade snapped.

I purses my lips and refrained myself from flipping him off.

"I'm not coming." I said, ignorantly.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Kade roared.

And I mentally winced, "No! I'm simply tired and you can stop being so rude, you know! It's not funny!"

"Don't be so stubborn. It's obviously not safe to stay here alone." Kade rolled his eyes.

"Like you care if I'm safe or not!" I countered.

"You're right, I don't! Do whatever you want!" Kade snapped. "Are we leaving?" He added, turning to rest, who staring at us wide-eyed.

"Uh, yeah!" Derek cleared his throat. "Let's go!"

"Are you sure you don't want to come, Quinn?" Kyra asked, softly.

I nodded my head firmly. All of them walked out of door.

'Are you okay?', I saw Ian mouthing to me. He was the one who actually saw me crying. I simply nodded at him.

"Last chance, are you coming?" Kade asked, turning around. "It's honestly not safe to be here all alone. And despite the fact that I don't like you, I'm sure there is someone in the world that might."

Ouch! His words cut deep, to be honest I tried not to let it show on my face.

"Bye!" I choked out, before I ran up the stairs and curled myself with a blanket.

•••

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Kyra chirped.

I groaned and pulled a pillow over my head.

"Why are you waking me up? It's like the crack of dawn!" I muttered.

"You mean the crack of noon?" Kyra corrected, laughing. "Come on, take a shower. We were going to town to check out a few shops. Maybe we could buy some clothes." She added, knowing it would wake me up.

"I'm coming!" I exclaimed, bolting up. "Shopping lives in my blood." I added, bounding to the bathroom, excitedly.

"I know," Kyra giggled. "Trust me, I know!"

"So," I began, pulling a pair of yellow shorts and blank tank top out my suitcase. "How was last night's dinner?"

"It was great!" Kyra replied, enthusiastically. "We found this small restaurant called Végétaliá, it serves only vegetarian food but it was simply fabulous. They have a divine pesto risotto and baked potatoes topped with Parmesan. We'll go there again sometime soon. You have to try the food!"

"I will!" I promised, laughing.

For some weird reason, I was in a very happy mood and nothing could change that.

"So, the princess is finally awake!"

Correction: Only Kade could change that mood.

"Whatever!" I muttered, grabbing a bottle of water from the counter.

"Okay, so before you two start arguing, let's have a civil conversation!" Derek said, sensibly. "Today morning, Kyle, Ian, Kyra and I went to th-"

"Where were you?" I interrupted Derek, and turned to Kade.