Part 5- missing him...

(Yes, that's a picture of Shi)

(Y/n)'s pov

---------several years later-------

It's been a while since I last saw Dream. Shi eventually found me and teleported me to an Undertale timeline, whatever that is. I tried to get her to explain what happened and how she could teleport, but she didn't say anything other than the fact that I should be safe her and left. Fun fact, she actually got a haircut and started showing her eyes!

I kind of feel bad for leaving Dream, but he did tell me to run. What did happen to him though? Is he ok? I should've helped him! I can't stop thinking about that day, even if it was about 10 years ago. I have a great life now, though. I (insert dream job), I have a lot of friends, and I even have my own house. But I just wish Dream could be here....

My timer rang for work. I got dressed and walked to work after locking my door. Wait a minute, is that...

"Shi!" I called. She looked up from the book she was reading. Her expression changed from neutral to oh no. Shi stood up and ran away. Confused, I chased her calling her name. Shi took a left into a random alley way. I ran in after her

"Hey Shi-" she was gone! I looked around for hints of where she could've gone but there was nothing.... I checked my watch. "Oh shoot, I'm gonna be late!" I ran to my (dream job), hoping I won't get fired.

Shi's pov

"So (y/n) is still alive and healthy?" My goopy boss asked.

"Y-yes," I replied, "they tried to talk to me..."

"You're lucky you gave me important information, or else I would've had to punish you,". I gulped. "But let's use that human for something useful,". He walked away. I knew this wasn't going to be good, but hey, I'm a Bad Sans now, not many good things happen to me. I just hope boss won't take things to far. I know what he's planning, and I'm not sure if I like it...

Nightmare's pov

Now that I finally know where Dream's little girlfriend/boyfriend is, my plan can finally fall into place. I'll finally be able to defeat that little pest Dream and take over the multiverse. But then I'll still have to take care of Ink and Blueberry. I'll just let Error take care of Ink and that Blueberry will be easy to take care of...

"You needed us boss?" Dust said.

"Yes, I need you and Killer to go on a mission with Shi. I don't want her to screw this up even more,".

"You're the one the one who recruited her boss, you like her, even if you don't say so....."

"Shut up!" My tenticals lashed out, almost stabbing the nearest wall. "Just do what you're told and go find (y/n),".

"Ok, ok" Killer and Dust left and I sat there, thinking about where I would be if the incident never happened.....

   -... Idk what to say..... See ya later peeps!