Part 9- The Traitor...

(I'm running out of Dream pictures! H e l p!) (Warning: this chapter contains physically abuse and violence)

---le timeskip (trust me I'm saving you)---

Dream's pov

Nightmare finally dropped (y/n) who was passed out... I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I stared at their cuts and bruises. Shi just stood there still pining me down, but not as hard. I reached for (y/n). I wanted to help them... I wanted to heal them....

Nightmare looked up at Dust, "Take them to the dungeon, and make sure the human doesn't get out this time..."

"O-ok," Dust replied. I felt Shi moves her foot as they stared at Nightmare.

"... Is something wrong?"

"N-no, I-i'm just t-tired,". Shi walked away before Nightmare could reply. Dust took me and (y/n) to the dungeon. But I didn't struggle, I just stared at them...

--another timeskip (haha, k i l l m e)--

(y/n)'s pov

I woke up, and everything hurt. I felt tears fill my eyes while I looked around for Dream. I saw him in a different cell across the room from me.

"D-dream," I said weakly.

"(y/n)!" he turned his attention to me. "are you ok?"

"y-yeah-" we both fell (SANS) silent when we heard two people talking. It went silent. We sat there for a moment until we heard footsteps coming towards my cell.

"S-shi?" they pulled out a crowbar. "W-what are you doing?"

"No!" Dream shouted. Shi swung the crowbar and-

-it knocked the lock off my cell door. (haha, you thought...) They walked over to Dream's cell and did the same thing.

"C'mon, we need to go,".

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm saving you 2..."

"Did you have to scare me like that?"

"I'm insane..."

"Yet still sane enough to save us,".

"Eh, Dream owes me 5 dollars,".

"We haven't confirmed it yet!" Dream said defensively. Shi only giggled and led us out of the dungeon.

"How weak are you?" They whispered.

"To weak to teleport..." Dream replied.

"Oh ok, stay in the shadows and follow me,". I could tell that would be a difficult for Dream... We were almost to the door when I heard the most terrifying voice in my life....

"Where are you 3 going?" Nightmare asked.

Shi's pov

"Forget about following me. Run!" I commanded.

"But-" (y/n) tried to protest. I cut them off.

"Just run! I'll take care of Nightmare..." Dream and (y/n) ran off. I turned to Nightmare who was shaking his head. He looked at me with disappointment on his face.

"I'm so disappointed in you. I thought you we're one of us... Well... " His tenticals sharpen . I flinched causing him to smirk. "Guess I'm gonna have to punish you~"