epilogue

After some years later :
Jungkook pov :
It's been some years now that we got married me and the love of my life jeon taehyung . Our kids grow up faster then we thought . byeol and haneul grow up fast too and jia becomes sassy just like her mommy well taejun is a smart boy ,he is a sculptor kid with so much potential .
We were sleeping me and taehyung .

I almost forgot that taehyung is again pregnant ,this naughty boy is a real tease he always horny for me ,we do it all the time ,I'm not complaining I love doing it more then he want me

I almost forgot that taehyung is again pregnant ,this naughty boy is a real tease he always horny for me ,we do it all the time ,I'm not complaining I love doing it more then he want me . I wreck him almost everyday plus we done it last night ,he slept on the last round .
He squirmed and opened his eyes I was halfway on too of him .
Taehyung:" mmm kookie " .
Jungkook:" morning baby " I pulled away and he put his head on my chest .
Taehyung:" morning hubby " .
I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" ready for today baby ?" .
Taehyung:" yes I should help jimin and Jin ".
Jungkook:" yeah I should too because me ,hoseok ,yoongi and namjoon should prepare the garden for a barbecue ".
Taehyung:" yeah ,did you buy what I told you yesterday ?" .
Jungkook:" yes but I forgot your chocolate" he glared at me .
Taehyung:" owh you did not just forgot about my chocolate" he pouted ,I chuckled .
Jungkook:" yes I did sorry baby ". He pouted sadly.
Taehyung:" it's okay you were tired yesterday from work " I kissed him hard .
Jungkook:" I was joking my love ,your chocolate is in the closet actually I bought a lot that the closet is full careful while opening the door ". He giggled.
Taehyung:"you could've just put it in the kitchen".
Jungkook:" well yesterday your brother was whining for chocolate more then taejun" .
We laughed at the memories.
Taehyung:" come on love let's get up ".I got up and walked to the bathroom took shower and wear my clothes.
I was fixing my hair looking at taehyung, he smiled to me.
Jungkook:" come here baby " .
Taehyung:" yes ?" I lifted his shirt and peck his belly that a small bump visible that he is pregnant .

Jungkook:" aren't you tired my love ?" .
Taehyung:" no hubby ,plus I should move to not feel hungry all the time " I chuckled .
Jungkook:" but baby don't force yourself on working ,I won't let you come to the company if you keep fainting due to overwork ". He hugged me .
Taehyung:" don't stop me from working hubby it's the only job that I can forget about tiredness".I glared at him and he looked away .
Jungkook:" you shouldn't do that ".
I glared at him ,he every time faint because he worked hard on himself since he is my secretary .
Taehyung:" but .."
Jungkook:" no stop it ". He looked down .
Taehyung:" it's me who want to work ".
Jungkook:" no you won't be working taehyung and that's final".
Taehyung:" I'm a grown up man jungkook it's my decision to make not yours ". He shouted at me .
I kept on glaring at him .
Lately we fought a lot because of his mood swings , sometimes we sleep on different rooms to calm ourselves ,but this time I won't let him control me again because he faint all the time .
Jungkook:" I'm your husband taehyung your decisions are mine too ,when I do something I always demand your opinion" .
Taehyung:" stop it jungkook , this isn't something you can make decisions on your own now ,I said I will work and I will ".I slammed my hand on the table .
Jungkook:" fine ,do it but remember I will never take your opinion as a decision of mine ,you don't even care now about who i'am to you,I'm so done with you  " I grabbed my jacket.
and walked out .
Taehyung:" jungkook" .he called my name .
I was so angry .
Namjoon:" what's all this shouting for ?" .I stopped.
Jungkook:" I'm so tired of him always getting angry at me ,I just want what's the best for him but he never cared ".
Jin:" take it easy kook he is pregnant".
Mom:" just don't be like that ,he is like because of pregnancy ".
Dad:" you always fight what's wrong again this time ".
Jungkook:" he is different from the taehyung I married way before he was taking my opinion as a solution for his problems but now me as his husband he never took me seriously ,he do what his head want ".
Dad:" he is a grown up man kook it's his decision to make ".
Jungkook:" I just told him to not work to not faint due to tiredness,that's it is it that big ?".they widen their eyes .
Yoongi:" is it all about that ?" .
Jungkook:" yes ".
Mom:" again he is pregnant be patient with him ".
Taehyung:" kookie ?"  I turned around and He was crying ,tears streaming down like a river .
I was going to walk away but he grabbed my arm .
Taehyung:" kookie please ,I'm sorry ". I turned to him .
Jungkook:" that's fine " I turned and walked away to the garden .
The kids were there all of them playing around .
I talked on the phone with my guard ,then heard crying sounds in the garden it was a vast garden with so much trees in the backyard of my parents mansion . We live all together thats my dad wish .
I walked and found taehyung curled into a ball .
Jungkook:" baby ?" He wiped his tears .
Taehyung:" yes ?" I hugged him .
Jungkook:" don't cry ,I'm here , don't cry my love ".
Taehyung:" I'm sorry ,I'm sorry for making you angry , I won't say no to you again but please don't be angry at me I can't take it anymore of you staying distant from me , I love you all the time I take this stupid decisions I know you want the best for me but I always Make you sad and angry " I kissed him .
Jungkook:" forget about it baby okay ,it's just a small fight ,we are together in this , don't cry my love it hurt me seeing you like that " he nodded I pulled him up .
We hugged and kissed .
Jungkook:" but I still want to wreck you tonight ,I want many rounds , didn't I tell you to not wear this kind of jeans when I'm around ?" He laughed .
Taehyung:" my ass hurt " I chuckled .
Jungkook:" not an excuse baby boy ,that ass want more " he laughed again making me chuckle .
Taehyung:" you are the best husband ever " .
Jungkook:" and you are the best wonderful , gorgeous husband that I've ever dreamed of " .we hugged and kissed .
Jimin:" guys the kids are looking at you oh god my poor innocent baby " he covered his baby eyes .
We turned to find all of them looking at us and smiling .
Mom:" great couple ever " .
We took each other hand and walked towards the direction where we are going to make a barbecue .
Taehyung:" my hot husband ".I peck his lips .
Jungkook:" from the truth untold to a great family with you my beautiful husband".we kissed .
A story full of ups and downs but we always find a way to make it through together because we know that life goes on but  we form an army to pass it together without being separated. with love ,care , patience our bond will never be apart ,my kids are the sparkling Stars that I had with someone that can't be replaced until my last breath .
           ❤️The truth untold❤️
-----------_--------------------------------------_--.
Hello my beautiful lovelies .
So this is the end of this book , I hope you like it . So the next is A&Q ( answer & question) you can ask me what ever you want in the comments I will answer it tomorrow with the face reveal and the new book cover .
Thank you all for 905 followers that's insane really that really made me cry in happiness . Love you all for supporting my books and reading them .
Take care all and stay safe .
Don't forget to give me questions and I will answer them .❤️💜💓💖😽💕
Much love
your author bangtanfella1995

If you guys want to join my Instagram army group just send to this ig : " ferielfella95".