8

Taehyung pov :
I walked to taejun school we're he learns sculptures. I stopped at the door waiting for him to come out until his teacher came out with a happy taejun.
Taejun:" mommy " he came running to me hugged me I kissed his face.
Taehyung:" how is my baby huh, have you been a good boy?" He nodded cutely.
Teacher:" Hello Mr Kim" I bowed to him.
Taehyun:" hello Mr Jung "
Teacher:" can I talk to you for a moment?" I nodded.
Taehyung:" yes "
Teacher:" I'm not being rude but please can you pack lunch for taejun he is been all alone looking at the kids eating".i looked at taejun.
Taehyung:" haven't you eat your lunches baby?"
Taejun:" I eat them mommy "
Taehyung:" he said he eats them "
Teacher:" I was always keeping my eyes on him each lunch but he never eats "
Taejun:" Mr Jung I don't want to eat lunch my mommy work to make me dinner " I looked at him tears in my eyes.he is too young to understand that, I feel sorry for him.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry baby junnie" he wiped my tears.
Taejun:" I want to go home ".
Teacher:" Mr Kim taejun need more supplies for his sculpture" I stopped.
Taehyung:" I..i will buy some for him" taejun pulled my hand.
Taejun:" mommy I don't like sculpture" I know he is doing that for me but as his mom and father I should make his future bright.
Maybe I should find other jobs.
Taehyung:" no baby, I will buy you this okay?" He nodded hesitating.
I walked with taejun to our home and he runs to our room.
I grabbed my phone and called a person that he gave me the opportunity to have a stable job. he gave me his number when he saved me.i had tears because I feel disgruntled.
" hello?"
Taehyung:" j..jungkook?"
" it's me , who are you?"
Taehyung:" taehyung" there was shuffling.
Jungkook:" why are you crying?"
Taehyung:" I'm not, please can I work for you?"
Jungkook:" where are you now?"
Taehyung:" in my apartment"
Jungkook:" I will be there " he hang up ,I started sobbing.what am I going to do now. I should work for jungkook and find other jobs. Taejun need a better lunch rather then a little sandwich of butter in lunch.
I was too focused to even know that taejun opened the door and jungkook was inside.
Taejun:" bunny?" I turned , jungkook was looking at me like I was a ghost.
Jungkook:" is he your son?" I nodded.
Taehyung:" this is taejun my son"
Jungkook:" taehyung ,do you know Kim seokjin?" hé looked at me .
Taehyung:" yes ,why ?"
Jungkook:" who is he to you?" I looked at him.
Taehyung:" my brother, but why are you asking?" He pointed at taejun.
Jungkook:" why didn't you tell me? " he screamed at me making taejun to flinch.
Taehyung:" tell you what?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me.
Taehyung:" jungkook you are hurting me " he pulled taejun was crying and screaming my name.
I pulled taejun with me.he pulled us to the car and closed the door he was so angry.
Taehyung:" j-jungkook p-please"
Jungkook:" shut up " he shouted.
Taejun:" please don't hurt mommy " I pulled taejun to me and hugged him .he was sobbing I don't want him to have a panic attack because of past memories.
He stopped at a mansion and it was namjoon mansion.
He pulled me inside.
Jungkook:" jin " he shouted jin name.
All came running to him.
Jin:" what's happening here , taehyung?"
Jungkook:" why? Why didn't you tell me huh?" He looked at me.
Namjoon:" don't shout , the kid scared " taejung was pulling his hands over his ears to stop talking.
Taehyung:" jungkook please stop "
Jungkook:" how could I stop when I found out two things today "
Jin:" do you know him taehyung" I nodded.
Taehyung:" he is.... He is my ex " jin widen his eyes and backed away.
Jin:" how could you jungkook?, how could you scream at him while you are the one who dumbed him "
Jungkook:" you know why, I already clarified why and for what "
Taehyung:" what?"
Jimin:" you aren't into fault if you sit both of you and clear what happened in the past " I pulled taejun , he was just sobbing he can't see people screaming or angry.
Taehyung:" calm your breathing baby " I hugged him and kissed his forehead, jungkook was just looking at me.
Jimin:" jungkook you should tell him "
He nodded.
Jungkook:" I was young at that time ,I was in a relationship with taehyung, but one day I told him to break up "
Jin:" why?" He sighed.
Jungkook:" I was getting text messages from my step mom threatening me if I don't get away of taehyung she will kill him and next kill my dad " I gasped he looked at me.
Jungkook:" I told you some lies about me wanting a girl and build a future with her is just to make you hate me and move on from the danger "
Taehyung:" you should at least tell me"
Jungkook:" it was too late, I moved to America for my studies because my dad wanted me to be the next heir of his company" I wiped my tears .
Namjoon:" jin and taehyung went into worst " he looked at me.
Jungkook:" tell me "
Taehyung:" I...i "
Jin:" I will tell him ,don't even dare be angry at him kook ,I swear to God I will never talk to you again " jungkook nodded.
Jin:" when we lived back in busan, our parents were there, but the day when you two separated, taehyung found out about something" jungkook looked at me.
Jungkook:" that he is pregnant with my kid " he looked down ,I started sobbing.
Jin:" that's when nightmare started for taehyung " jungkook got up from his place and came to me.
Jungkook:" ssss calm down " I nodded and hugged me with taejun.
Jin:" our parents started using him , and I wasn't aware of that because he was threatened to not tell anyone".
Jungkook:" what happened?".
Jin tears wouldn't stop falling.

-------------------to be continued ------------

Are you dishearten? I know I'm a devil, the next chapter will have some abusive words and the story of the past

Are you dishearten?
I know I'm a devil, the next chapter will have some abusive words and the story of the past.
💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤❤