14

Jungkook pov :
I was really scared to tell him the truth ,it's not easy to declare who I really i'am but I had to even if losing him , at least it won't be a secret anymore.
Yoongi :" are you sure boss?" I nodded.
Jungkook:" we will tell you but you promise to not leave me, I'm already devastated to know it will be hard for you to accept it ".he caressed my cheeks.
Taehyung:" no matter what you are I will always be here with you " I smiled , he pecks my lips.i took a long breath and announced it .
Jungkook:" I'm a mafia boss " he looked at me , like it wasn't shocking news for him.
Jungkook:" why aren't you shocked?" I was confused.
Taehyung:" was I supposed to slap you?" I looked at him.
Jungkook:" eeh maybe?"
Taehyung:" well give me your cheek " I widen my eyes at his words ,I gave my cheek and closed my eyes, until I felt lips on my cheeks.i opened my eyes.
Jungkook:" if slapping was with kisses ,I will always gives to you " he giggles.
Taehyung:" you know , that wasn't new to me , but I didn't know that you are something big "
Jungkook:" what did you expect?"
Taehyung:" a police man or you work as a spy " I chuckled.
Jungkook:" I'm more then that baby "
Taehyung:" so tell me more?"
Jin:" jungkook is an underground mafia , he is well known for his name JK , he owns a lots of bars and restaurants for his meetings, he has a lot of enemies , not all his enemies know his face since he wears mask to covers his face , he is a billionaire since he is the only heir of his father ,his father is the well-known gangster in South Korea ".he was listening carefully to all this.
Namjoon:" I'm the right hand of jungkook" he nodded.
Yoongi:" I'm the head of his armed man's "
Hoseok:" I'm the hacker "
Jimin:" me and jin are the code breakers , so we know all the codes of the enemies "
Jungkook:" and I'm their boss , and a CEO " he giggled.
Taehyung:" and I'm the mafia's boyfriend?" I laughed.
Jungkook:" correction his husband or wife " he slapped my chest.
Jin:" I'm sorry I didn't tell you that, we are forbidden to tell about our true identity"
Jungkook:" how did you know I'm a police or something?"
Taehyung:" you know you are a mafia boss but still you are so stupid" I glared at him the others laughed.
Jungkook:" why?"
Taehyung:" because in every corner in your mansion has a gun hidden , for example in the kitchen so stupid of you to put it under the table ", I widen my eyes.
Yoongi :" finally we have someone genius" he giggles.
Jungkook:" why didn't you tell me?"
Taehyung:" because I let you tell me by yourself" I pulled him to me.
Jungkook:" you aren't mad at me right?"
Taehyung:" why should I?" I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" just don't leave me baby " he looked fondly at me.
Taehyung:" in one condition?"
Jungkook:" what is it?"
Taehyung:" no more secrets " I smiled.
Jungkook:" deal baby " he grabbed my ear and twisted it making me groan.
Taehyung:" and don't you dare put more guns in the mansion we have a son what if he see them and do something while we are busy huh?"
Jungkook:" I will remove them ,get leave my poor ear " he pulled away.
Jin:" you aren't angry taebear?"
Taehyung:" of course I'm angry at you and jimin" jimin pouted.
Jimin:" but I was forbidden, jungkook told us to not tell anyone".
Jin:" taebaby, the underground work is very dangerous if they know really how we look like , they only know our names , we shouldn't show them our family" he nodded.
Taehyung:" okay then I get it , plus jungkook, you should change the password of your hidden room it's too easy for me to find " I widen my eyes.
Jungkook:" h-how did you know that?"
Taehyung:" don't underestimate me ,I can figure out even someone in his grave " I chuckled.
Jungkook:" my smart baby "
Taehyung:" can I tell you something jungkook? But promise you won't be angry at me?"
Jungkook:" don't give me a heart attack in already speechless how you found the password " he giggled.
Taehyung:" last week when you went to work "
Jungkook:" yes?"
Taehyung:" I entered the hidden room"
Jungkook:" and?"
Taehyung:" I found about someone in there , his picture was on the wall circled in red "
Jungkook:" don't tell me you did something please " he giggled pecking my lips.
Taehyung:" who is he?"
Jungkook:" it's an enemy but we couldn't find his location , he stole my drugs when they were supposed to be here on the third day of the week "
Taehyung:" hoseok you couldn't find it?"
Hoseok:" that bastard hacked my laptop and took all information ".taehyung nodded.
Taehyung:" how about we go to the mansion jungkook, all "
Jungkook:" why all of a sudden?"
Taehyung:" you will know ".
They all went to the door ,I pulled taejun and walked, taehyung took him from me and we drove off.
We arrived and taehyung put taejun in his room , since we decorated it.
Jungkook:" so baby?"
Taehyung:" I thought you are from the police or something and that work was for police I've learned it when I was bored at home ".
Jungkook:" you are scaring me baby "
Taehyung:" you don't have to be scared "
Jin:" so what are you going to tell us?"he pulled my laptop to him and started tapping on the keyboard until a blue scene appeared.

Taehyung:" as you can see this is the password that I had before ,I created it for fun I didn't know was for something big " Hoseok:" holly shit how did you know those things " Jungkook:" I've never imagined you to be like hoseok" Taehyung:" the m...

Hoseok:" holly shit how did you know those things "
Jungkook:" I've never imagined you to be like hoseok"
Taehyung:" the man that you are searching for is not in the country "
Jungkook:" what? How?"

Taehyung:" as you can see this is the password that I had before ,I created it for fun I didn't know was for something big " Hoseok:" holly shit how did you know those things " Jungkook:" I've never imagined you to be like hoseok" Taehyung:" the m...

Taehyung:" he is a resident in Greece under the name of yeonjun "
I was so shocked to the point I couldn't talk.
Jimin:" we've been searching for him for almost 2 weeks "
Taehyung:" he already know that you had sites to analyse his hidden spots "
Jungkook:" I'm really impressed by that baby " he smiled.
Hoseok :" he hacked me back and stole information about other groups "
Taehyung:" how about the 3 of you open 3 sites with different PIN codes and use it with a different name "
Jungkook:" I will retire and give you my place " they all laughed.
Jungkook:" what's your major baby that you know all that?"
Taehyung:" business and computer science " I pulled him and kissed him.
Jungkook:" thank you baby for helping me " he set on my lap.
Taehyung:" that's nothing Mr JK " I chuckled.
And they went to sleep over at my mansion since it was late.
----------------------