3

Taehyung's life :
Taehyung was a bubbly, lovable person that can get hurt because he is kind and believe in lies and others words, a selfish person to just get an okay, he loves to make people happy but he always forgets about himself or gets hurt by being so kind. He loved once in his life and got hurt for eternity, he loved him to the point he did halfly assume that his ex was forced but when he said I don't love you his world shattered into millions of pieces, from that time he didn't think that true love exists. His parent didn't like him because they divorced because of him but they still got together when they abused him that's why his brother Kim seokjin took the responsibility to take care of taehyung when taehyung got pregnant he was babysitting his son taejun but taehyung felt guilty for working 3 jobs, pizza delivery, bartender, and in a store. He managed to make a schedule for passing time with his son. Talking about his son, he never complained about his father absence never told taehyung to buy him things, he even helped taehyung in the store, a 3 years old son with a brain of someone older. Taehyung never called taejun father heck he didn't even know that his ex is still searching for him and want him back.
Taehyung pov :
I came back from Busan, it has been 3 days that I'm in Seoul after being yelled by him Hyung to come and live in Seoul, we arrived at his and namjoon Hyung mansion, taejun was looking at me with puppy eyes.
Taejun:" mommy we will live here?" I pulled him and peck his cheeks.
Taehyung:" for a while junnie baby "
Jin:" I told you to stay here tae" I looked at him.
Taehyung:" I can't Hyung, you will get married, I don't want to be a bother for you, I will search for an apartment"
Namjoon:" we have the whole mansion, you have to let teajun stay here for a while " I shook my head.
Taehyung:" I will stay here until I find an apartment, I already found jobs "
Jin:" jobs? How many?" I started fidgeting with my fingers.
Taehyung:" 3 jobs " he gasped
Jin:" no you can't work all that tae, it's too much, no " I got up.
Taehyung:"  that's for helping taejun's needs and mine too Hyung, please understand me "
Jin:" you can work in my restaurant" I shook my head.
Taehyung:" I signed the contract Hyung " he shook his head.
Jin:" okay just be careful " I nodded
Taehyung:" I will go see around for an Appartement" he nodded.
I turned to my son and went down.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry baby, I have to go, I will be back okay?" He nodded hugging me.
Taejun:" mommy work, baby sleep " I hugged him, tears in my eyes, taejun is the kind of kid to not speak because he was abused with me when I lived with my parents, he even get scared talking to people, he thinks some thoughts of an adult, I always feel sorry to not give him like other kids, I couldn't fulfil his needs, I always save money for him to buy him clothes or supplies for his school but he always says he doesn't nt need them which makes broke down in front of him ,I feel disappointed in myself .
Taejun:" mommy don't cry " he wiped my tears making me smile.
Taehyung:" I love you baby " he peck my lips.
Taejun:" I love mommy too " I hugged him and got up.
Jin:" good luck " I nodded and walked out in the street,I was walking carelessly until I heard the honk of a car and the sound of the brakes.
Driver :" can't you see where you are walking?" He shouted at me. I have my back to him.i turned around bowing.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry mister , so sorry " I looked up and my heart stopped, my world made a turn. The last person I want to see in my life he is standing in front of me , looking at me like he saw a ghost.

 The last person I want to see in my life he is standing in front of me , looking at me like he saw a ghost

Flashbacks was hunting me , he was going to walk to me but I walked back he stopped.
Jungkook:" taehyung , i-is that you?" I looked up with tears.
Taehyung :" why do you care if it's me or not " I bowed to the driver and walked away searching. I walked to a building it wasn't a nice alleyway so it's a cheap apartment.

The owner was looking at me ,I sensed the atmosphere that is tense , so talked

Owner :" this is the cheapest apartment , will you take it?" I was thinking this is an affordable,I don't have more money for another one so I will take it. I walked out the building and talked with him.
Taehyung :" I will take it " he nodded and walked to me making me back away.
Owner :" I can give you a nice apartment if you give me a one night " I was so scared because the hallway is without people. I was going to talk but was stopped by the owner flying in the air. I looked to the side and he was here glaring daggers at the man.
Owner:" j-jeon?"
Jungkook:" that's me, one last glance at him you will be dead " the man looked down and bowed , he got up not looking at me.
Owner :" you can come tomorrow for the rent " he walked away.
He turned to me.
Jungkook:" renting in this kind of areas is dangerous for you " I looked at him and walked away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me ,I pulled his hand harshly.
Jungkook:" why are you running away?"
Taehyung :" leave me alone ,I don't want to see the person who ruined my heart " he pulled his hand and I walked away , he again pulled me.
Jungkook:" where are you going ,I can drop you " I stopped and turned to him.
Taehyung :" can you understand the words leave me alone?"
Jungkook:" please taehyung, I.."
Taehyung:" leave it, I don't want to see you again, I eliminated you from my mind, heart , all "
Jungkook:" taehy...." I slapped him so hard with anger my tears was falling down like a river.
Taehyung :" I hate you jeon jungkook, never forget that " .he looked at me ,pointing my finger at him , then I walked away. Not even glancing back ,I run to namjoon hyung mansion.
---------------