29

Taehyung pov:
I got up to see that I was in our room and jungkook beside me .
Taehyung:" kookie ?" He got up wide eyes .
Jungkook:" oh my God baby you scared me ,oh come here " he hugged me making me look at him confused .
Taehyung:" kookie don't worry I'm fine " he slapped my thighs making me whimper 
Jungkook:" don't fucking tell me to not worry if you almost killed yourself by eating more then one  your depression pills " he screamed at my face .I lowered my head not looking at him .
Jungkook:" you fainted and its been two days that you are unconscious " I looked up surprised, two days shit I thought it was just for few minutes.
He got up and walked out .
Jin and jimin came looking at me .
Jin:" stupid ass ,you scared me tae " he had tears.
Jimin:" jungkook was awake for two days ,he didn't eat and he didn't go to his company he was so angry tae you can't see his face when the doctor said you were taking more then one pill a day " .I was so shocked about jungkook .
Taehyung: where is he ?" .
Jin:" he went to his home office "
Taehyung:" where is taejun?"
Jimin:" he is with yoongi " I nodded ,I got up and walked to his office and knocked I hear come in and walked inside .
Taehyung:" jungkook?" He looked up .
Jungkook:" I'm busy taehyung " .he looked down ,I walked to him .
Taehyung:" kookie please ,don't turn your back to me " .he looked up.
Jungkook:" I'm not taehyung" .
Taehyung:" you don't call me by my name when you are loving me " .
Jungkook:" taehyung I'm busy " .
Taehyung:" you will choose work over me kookie ?" .I set on his lap .
Jungkook:" taehyung ,get up from my lap ,I'm not in the mood to argue with you " I got up ,i nodded .
Taehyung:" i took pills when i felt so much pressure, my hand shake when i feel suffocated, no one knows how I feel ,I don't want to disturb you more " I walked out to our room .I set down my back to bed and sobbed .until I heard the door open .
Its jungkook ,I wiped my tears and looked straight for him to not see my tears and worry more .he walked to the closet and opened it .
Jungkook:" you won't be having this pills without me ,am I clear?" I nodded not looking at him.
Jungkook:" am I clear ?" He shouted,making me flinch .
Taehyung:" y-yes " .he grabbed a bottle and throw it to the floor near me and he gave me a pill .
Jungkook:" have this " I drunk it .he is so cold to me .
I got up and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I slide down in the shower and opened the shower water ,I started sobbing. He changed ,he is cold,he is so rude now ,I know he is a mafia and he is worried for what I did but at least he should talk to me .the door of the bathroom opened .
Jungkook:" its been 10 minutes you're inside what are you doing?" He glared at me .
Taehyung:" nothing " I walked out wear new clothes and walked to the kitchen not looking at him.
Jin:" taebaby come have your lunch " I shook my head .
Taehyung:" I'm not hungry hyung" he looked at me worried .
Jungkook:" you didn't eat for two day ,sit down " 
Taehyung:" I'm not hungry " .
Jungkook:" sit.down" I glared at him .
Taehyung:" this is enough your orders keep them to yourself ,I'm not your slave " .
Jungkook:" the fuck are you saying ".
Taehyung:" I said don't give me orders I'm not a baby ,I came to say sorry to you why are you so rude " .i walked to the room and closed the door hard .
He walked in .
Jungkook:" do you know how it was hard for me to see you lifeless?" He shouted .
Taehyung:" do you how it hard for me to know I'm weak knowing my boyfriend didn't stick with me and ease my pain " i screamed back .
Jungkook:" taehyung this isn't something normal to do ,i watched you suffering this two days ,you body was giving up if it wasn't the doctor doing his best " .
Taehyung:" I'm sorry i didn't know that it will make an effect on me " he walked to me ,and hugged me .
Jungkook:" don't do again i was angry at myself because i wasn't with you in time where you were suffering " i hugged back .
Taehyung:" i can't control it jungkook,i can't its killing me " .
Jungkook:" i called a psychologist for you and he will help you with this depression ".i nodded .
Taehyung:" thank you " he pulled away wiping my tears.
Jungkook:" don't cry baby ,it hurt me seeing you like that " i nodded wiping my tears too .
Taehyung:" I'm hungry" he chuckled .
Jungkook:" I'm hungry too " i giggled we called jin to bring our lunch ,we ate and layed in bed ,he pulled his shirt off and he put his head on my chest
I grabbed my phone and started looking through some videos .
Taehyung:" did that bitch do something while I was unconscious?" He looked up.
Jungkook:" who?"
Taehyung:" hyuna " .he nodded .
Jungkook:" she came here ,but dad stopped her to see me ,I was beside you " .I peck his lips .hugging him .
Taehyung:" I don't want her to talk to you " he chuckled ,he was caressing my ass .
Jungkook:" why is that baby boy ?" 
Taehyung:" because you are sexy and she will drool over you and she isn't allowed to see this hot and sexy body " he chuckled pulling me more .
Jungkook:" only you can see what's inside ,like my dick " he put my hand on his crotch ,I palmed him he groaned ,I put my hand inside and run my hand on it he put his hand inside my ass fingering me making me moan .
Jungkook:" mmm baby ,aah" I rubbed until we cum.
Taehyung:" I want more daddy " .he groaned .
Jungkook:" want this big dick inside you ?" I kissed him seductively.
Taehyung:" i want it daddy so bad " he kissed me .
------------------to be continued------------

You know what will happen next ,be prepared 💜❤💜💜❤💜