Chapter Two - I Miss My Lover man

It's been a couple of days since Remus told us about Mary. Nothings changed really. I have spent my days laying in bed, sulking when I don't have class, I have been skipping meals in the great hall not wanting to see his face. What was unknown to me though, was that Sirius and Lily had noticed my new habits and kept a close eye on me.

It was now 7pm and everyone was having supper. I didn't go. I sat on my balcony looking at the stars with the soft sounds of the wind in the background rustling the leaves. Trapped in my thoughts I was unaware of the soft, gentle footsteps of a certain someone until they spoke, brining me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, you alright? I heard about Remus and his new girlfriend..." the infamous Lily Evans spoke. Her voice soft and quiet, scared that if she spoke harsh and loud I'd crumble.

"Yeah Lils, I'm fine- just feeling stupid. I should have told him sooner- now it's too late. Maybe if I just told him, he might have gave me a chance" I sulked, taking in a sharp breath, water filling up in my eyes. Lily nudged my shoulder with an awkward chuckle.

"Lucky there is plenty if fish in the sea then eh?"

"but I miss my lover man-" I tried. I really did, but the tears just started flowing and I felt as though I was suffocating trying to hold back the tears at this moment. I gave up and started to sob. I felt my heart shatter all over again. With this, Lily sighed.

"Y/n..." Lily at this moment knew I needed to be alone. So she walked off with a gentle pat on my back as though she was saying she's here if I need her.