Chapter Eight - Confession

"what is it Remus" I ask knowing fine well its about that stupid outburst due to Mary.

"Don't play dumb." 

"Okay fine, look I'm sorry about my outburst it was a bad day and I know it was wrong but I can explain-" I try to explain to Remus what was up but he interrupts me.

"A bad day? I can't talk to you if this is how you are going to treat Mary this way." He sternly explains. 

"Remus-" I try.

"No! she was so excited about meeting you all and this is how you treat her?!" He shouts, now breathing heavily. If she could shift due to anger I would be dead right now. Anger had started to build up in me and that was the last straw.

"You don't understand!" I shout back, now I'm shaking with anger, blood boiling, I swear you could see the smoke come out of my ears.

"Then enlighten me Y/n!" he raises his voice higher, as though he's trying to be more dominant than me, showing he is the alpha male. Nah this fucker has no idea what he's put me through.

"I LOVED YOU! Okay? is that what you wanted to hear? well now you've heard it. You put me through so much shit and you couldn't even see it. Everyone else saw it. Why didn't you? You just ignored how I felt, Ignored me. THEN, you bring in this girl -who by the way told me to stay away from you because apparently I'm a threat to the relationship- and she hates me instantly. I tried playing nice but that just gets you hurt doesn't it. Why don't you and Mary stay away from me and until she hasn't got you on a leash like the little bitch you are being, don't come near me unless it is for Sirius, James and Peters sake." I didn't realise I was crying until I stopped and were hyperventilating, I saw Sirius and James standing behind me.

"Y/n... I- I had no idea-" No words could fill Remus's mouth, he didn't see that coming ;)

"No- I'm going to go I cant stand being around you right now Rem." and with that I ran off to the Black lake.

"Y/N!" Remus shouted one more time only for Sirius to hold him back slightly and said:

"Leave her alone Moony, she's hurt. I'll go after her." 

"But I need to apologise she is hurt- I hurt her, I'm going." Remus started to get aggravated at Sirius but Sirius held his ground.

"No Remus. She doesn't want to see you. Why don't you leave us again for Mary eh mate?" Sirius sighed running into the common room and then Black lake where he found a crying Y/n. 

"hey love."  

I couldn't hear Sirius but jumped as I felt a jumper being thrown at me. I turn to look over at who threw a jumper at me but all I saw was a black dog. I knew it was Sirius. I smiled gratefully and put on the jumper he gave me which smelled like him and I got to, say I was loving the scent. It came off as very calming to me. Sirius came over to me and put his head on my thighs and looked at me as to say he's listening. I sigh in content and start telling him about how I was feeling to how every thing in life was going.

Maybe liking him isn't as bad as I thought...