Chapter Six- Confusion

It's been a minuet. BUT IM BACK BITCHES 💅.

OH! and I've learned more about the Marauders since by reading more fics sooo Y/A means your Animagus and Y/n/n is your nickname!

I woke up to the soft glow of the sun rising. Light peeking through the windows. 

"Time to wake up" I said gently to myself trying to get up from my bed, but I am stopped by something strong. Feeling comes back to be and I feel skin on my bare waist. Out of panic I quickly look under the covers to see I am In nothing but a shirt and underwear. I look up to see who has got me tightly secured around their arms only to see Sirius. I get this weird butterfly feeling in my stomach and I slowly calm down as I trust Sirius but my thoughts from last night come flashing back. "I can't remember going to my room?" I thought. I look around the room to see none of the girls were with me. It was only me and Sirius. Shit. "what did I do" I muttered while faceplanting. 

"Morning Love" I jump in fright as I look at Sirius. His smirk, as always, still on his face.

"H-hey, uh morning, do you uh need anything?" I stutter out. Godrick I suck.

"Are you okay? you seem to be a bit jittery (y/n/n)." He looks over at me with concern on his face. I sigh. I won't find out if I don't ask.

"What happened last night and why am I in your shirt?" 

"Oh godrick, we didn't do anything love if that is what you are getting at, although I'd be down any day" he smirks and flashes me a wink. I can't help but feel a bit of relief but my cheeks go crimson as he winks at me. what is going on? but Sirius continues "You got drunk and almost started a fight with Mary until you thought you upset Remus. You looked as though you were about to cry to I decided to take you to your room and told the girls to sleep somewhere else just in case they overwhelmed you with questions in the morning- which they might still do- anyways, as I was about to leave you, you grabbed my arm and asked me to stay with you, even if it was just until you fell asleep, and how could I say no to such a pretty face huh? I went to the bathroom, grabbed your makeup wipes and started taking off your makeup and helped you change and before you say anything, no, I didn't stare. I am not a creep. anyways, I climbed in with you and I must've passed out just after you and well, here we are. What time is it?" 

"Five O'clock... in the afternoon" I muttered. My heart seemed to beat slightly faster at the thought of him complimenting me and being a gentleman. He took my freaking makeup off. I never really paid attention to Sirius in this way but as I looked into his stormy grey eyes I searched for something anything and I swear I saw something that he usually doesn't look at me like. I didn't realised we were leaning in closer until I felt his breath hit my face. (Bet it stinks... I'm Joking...) "are we about to kiss" (😏😏) I thought to myself. Butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"SIRIUS ORIAN BLACK, YOU GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" a man shouted raising his voice a few octaves to make it sound lady like. We pulled away with slight red tinted cheeks.

"My bet is on James" I said to the black haired boy chuckling slightly and getting up to get changed. "Your clothes you left here ages ago are still here under the bed" I told him. As he got his clothes I went to the bathroom to try calm down my breathing. We were definitely about to kiss. Oh shit, I thought I still liked Remus? Maybe not anymore? oh my fucking godrick I've confused myself. I sigh and walk out the bathroom and begin to walk down the Stairs to the main room of the Gryffindor common room (if that's what you even call it).

"Look who finally decided to join us. Fun night?" James asked with a smirk, looking proud for some reason. 

"You guys missed dinner and probably still haven't ate yet." Lily scolded. I started to panic and started to ramble. Oh what if they think me and Sirius- shit.

"It wasn't like that I- I was drunk and a mess and-" 

"Y/N/N, it's okay love, I was only teasing but you will feel the wrath of Lily Evans for not eating." James spoke with a slight chuckle.

"No, I think they get it, I got you guys some food anyways so here, take it"(ES HORA DE COMERO) I looked at Lily adoringly and told her I loved her like 5 times in the space of two minuets. After we ate some dinner we all decided to sit and just talk when Mary walked in with her arm liked with Remus's arm. talk about a buzzkill. 

"Me and Remy are going out!! I'll see you later friends" Mary raised her voice higher and looked directly at me as she said friends to piss me off but I ignored her as everyone said goodbye and see you later. Sirius nudged me and gave me a look that said "just tell her goodbye" I looked over to see her staring at me expectantly and I had it. I can't pretend to be her friend when she is nothing but an utter bitch.

"Go have fun, I really couldn't care less, oh and also, I'm not your friend or anything to piss off." I said in a bored tone. I looked away to see James trying to hold in his laughter and said  "Damn Y/N/N, really woke up and chose violence today huh?" Lily smacked him on the back of the head with a look that said not now but she couldn't help but smile. I turned back to Remus who looked disappointed and spoke. " Y/n what the hell?! we will talk about that remark when I'm back." and with that he left to find Mary who somehow fled the scene shortly after that. I sighed.

"Fucking bitches, the pair of them." I said seriously only for James to burst out into a fit of giggles which made Lily and Sirius laugh which then made me laugh. Who needs them when I have these guys to keep me happy?