Chapter Nine- Outbursts

"y/n... y/n... Y/N L/N!" oh fuck no.
"Lily i swear to god if that's you trying to wake me up so early on a Saturday morning I am going to kill you faster than Sirius complimenting himself."
"I'm sorry but I don't want to go into the common room lounge without you... with James and all being there" The redhead stuttered out. She was never nervous but we all know it's because James is there.

I look towards my alarm clock and see that it's 10 pm. I did want a sleep in but Lily probably just wants to get out of this freezing cold room.
"of course lils, just let me get ready." lily said a quick thanks and sighed a little knowing that I'm going to take a while as I wanted to do a full face of makeup today. I want to get better at my makeup skills, I am already good but there is no harm in improving. Plus, I just really like makeup (SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE MAKEUP OR WEAR IT) but anyways, I decided to do some foundation because my skin is horrible atm so why not ruin it more by trying to make it look better, concealer, brows, add some contour and bronzer and finish with some eyeliner. I put on some black ripped jeans, black silk top and a leather jacket with some trainers (sneakers whatever you call em). I did my hair (in whatever style you want, also feel free the change the fit!!) and walked out of the bathroom. Over on her bed I saw lily with a red spaghetti strap top with some blue ripped mom jeans, white shoes and a cropped zipper with her hair effortlessly tied in a spider hair clip.

"Meow, is it just me or is it hot in here" I jokingly said to the redhead who is now blushing slightly.
"says you missy! are you kidding you look hot as fuck!" she smirked, happy with her reply.
"shall we?" I asked, arm open for her to take and link with her own.
"we shall"

as we made it down from the girls dorms we giggled all the way to the couch in the lounge area. We plopped ourselves down on the long couch or well- I tired but a certain boy managed to take up all the room on the rest of the couch, leaving no seats open for me. I sighed and gave it a rest. It was indeed too early for this bullshit.

I looked over to the two armchairs which were taken. One by the disgusting couple who by the way were eyeing me up and down, one was looking at me with sorrow and the other- well i I don't know what she was trying to achieve but she looked like a deformed rat. I sighed and walked over to Sirius who was laying across the armchair but managed to have his legs crossed while laying across said chair.
"you mind?" I asked, mumbling slightly, I just wanted a seat at this point and if it had to be Sirius then so be it. The boy looked at me puzzled.
"there isn't any seats left and I really don't want to sit on James or Lily and Remus and Mary are very lovey dovey and it's making me sick." I explained, desperation in my voice.
"why not sit on the floor?" Oh shit. I forgot that existed
"I- uh- I- well..." before I could stutter out a response I felt two hands snake around my waist and pull me onto them. I squeal in surprise which gets the whole group to look at me with their brows raised. Lily and James were looking at us with smirks as I tried my best to hide the blush forming on my face.

"hmm now is it me or is your face a bit red there, Darling." a voice grumbled in my ear, their breath making the hair on my neck spike with the clash of heat.
"are you serious right now?" I asked.
"Yes I'm Sirius" he boy smirked.
"Arsehole" I grumbled, leaning more on his chest as he did whatever he was doing, I then felt the vibration of his low chuckle and then his heartbeat. It was indeed lulling me to sleep but as my eyes almost closed I saw a figure appear in front of me. They had Black shoes on with black leggings and a tank top. when I looked up I saw no other than Mary.

"hey, can we talk?" the what kind of fuckery is this? I looked at everyone (MINUS REMUS) who gave me looks which were similar to mine. Sighing I agreed. I couldn't be arsed with her hissy fits today.

"Uh so I was just wondering if we could be friends? I could forget all the wrongs you did to me and start all over and-" hold the motherfucking phone- did this bitch just say all the wrongs i did to her? oh hell to the motherfuckin no... I cut her off.

"i'm sorry- perhaps i heard you wrong Mary, but did you just say forget all the wrongs I did to you and start all over?" I had to make sure i was hearing this right.

"oh merlin" I heard Sirius sigh with Lily chuckling at the boy. I looked at Mary in bewilderment and she had the AUDACITY to nod at me. I scoffed, no way am I taking the shit for this.

"who am I kidding? now let's not get crazy here, I mean why would I forgive you? all you have gave me was shit, in fact- you've always been a huge piece of shit!"

"oh damn she is mad, lily remind me not to get on her bad side please I beg!" James cried out, seeming very scared for his life. My face was going pure red now, there was no way in this world this manipulating bitch was winning this-

"Y/n don't-" Remus tried butting in only for James to but in and say to him with some real classy James Potter sass
"Remus shut the fuck up, I want to hear this"

"Oh! and you know what Hale, If I could kill you I would! but it's frown upon In the world having said that? burn.in.hell." you spoke through gritted teeth.

"me? burn in hell? yeah sure l/n lets see how that goes also, you kill me? please you would never lay a hand on me- I mean- look at you, you're so frail you couldn't even hurt a fly It's just hilarious that-" Mary was cut off my her gasping as my hand slapped across her face. but not only did the Mary gasp, but the whole common room did.

"Y/N what the hell has gotten into you?" Remus shouted, but before he could get any closer or I could let him know that 'my hand just slipped' Sirius stood infront of me. He was a lot taller than I was so I had to peer round the side to see what was going on.

"I wouldn't come any closer Moony, you've fucked up already as it is, get you and you fart of a women out, we don't want you here, you can come back to us once you have her gone, she is causing way to many problems and I'm not having it anymore, you chose her now you two go before It gets ugly" Sirius snarled,

Remus shook his head and lead Mary out of the common room and to god knows where.

Sirius had one arm behind him almost as if he was protecting me from anything at this moment.

As they left Sirius turned to me and looked longingly at me, no words were spoken for a while until James slightly coughed and muttered a "me and lily are gonna go, she's going to uhh paint my nails and uh do eyeliner on me or something... yeah" and with that he dragged a now very happy lily upstairs.

"are you okay?" Sirius asked, he didn't look worried but he looked as though he had adrenaline pumping through his body.

"I'm okay Sirius, just a bit tired I guess."

"you want to lay down for a bit?" he asked, voice softening

"I can't, lily and James are probably fucking in my dorm room, in fact, we have this lovely couch I can sleep here" I mumbled flopping onto the couch looking back at Sirius who was giving me a disgusted look.

"no. I know how uncomfortable those are, come to my dorm and use my bed, i'll just sit with you for a bit since Prongs ditched me" He offered.

"no I couldn't, I'm fine here, see? ooohh comfy- ah..." I pointed at the couch and patted it but a spring popped out.

"cmon" Sirius held out his hand for me to grab which I gladly accepted. It did although give me major butterflies. If only he liked me in that way.

Once we got to Sirius' dorm it was surprisingly clean. Sirius led me to his bed and motioned for me to lay down.

I got under the covers and started to lay down until he gently held the back of my head and slipped into the bed himself, placing my head on his chest, which by the way was really fucking comfy but the BLUSH on my cheeks was not a pretty sight, I bet I looked like a tomato, my heart was going 70 miles and hour.

We just sat and talked for a while until Sirius subconsciously started playing with my hair, which was really nice, it made me feel safe. I felt my head get heavier and It dipped more onto Sirius who chuckled slightly at my exhaustion and just laid with me in content. He uttered out something but I couldn't hear as I was engulfed in darkness and comfort.

A/N: HEY HEYYY, sorry for taking long for ANOTHER update but here we are!! i'll try and get the last chapter up this week! but I was thinking... what if I made this book a little longer and make it a slow burn? (that's where it takes them a bit to get together.) i dunno, let me know, i'm fine with both it's whatever you guys want! anyways, have a good day/night and i'll see yall later!!

-M 💞